1. TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.

Ostarine

Discussion in 'Other PED's and POM's' started by BearH, Jan 3, 2018.

1. BearH

BearH Full Member

Hey guys anyone had any experience with Ostarine? I’ve been hearing about it for ages but I’m skeptical at those who say it has minimal sides (skeptical at SARMs in general) , is this stuff actually any good? Cheers

2. Greedy Ben

Greedy Ben Top Contributor

Training Log:
    Click Here
    I've not tried it but it's been around for a while now, I think some on here have used it?

Minimal sides but minimal results and like most things the 'real supplements' are no more expensive and often cheaper.

You do need a pct afaik but not one involving poms.

BearH likes this.
  3. BearH

BearH Full Member

Appreciate the response, and yeah I’ve been skeptical about people who claim massive gains on this stuff, surely it still effects cholesterol and BP, which would lead me to think it’s not worth it, considering what you’d be likely to gain

4. noel

noel Top Contributor

buy anavar -

BearH likes this.
  5. Greedy Ben

Training Log:
    Click Here
    Sjundea and BearH like this.
  6. noel

noel Top Contributor

mK-677 isn't Ostarine mate.... mk is a GH secretagogue - so laymans is a bit of an oral GH booster... Ostarine is anti muscle wasting SARM

7. Greedy Ben

Training Log:
    Click Here
    Sorry should have stated that.
    Just figured OP was looking for something to help training/recovery without using AAS hence looking at sarms and MK often sold alongside sarms despite not being a sarm.

noel likes this.
  8. IrnBru

IrnBru Full Member

I've used Ostarine and it did help with putting on some size without most of the usual side effects, however I did have some bit of water retention. Would I use it again? probably as part of PCT but not otherwise.

9. TBLifter

TBLifter Top Contributor

Question doesn’t ostarine even though mild have a shut down effect so wouldn’t that be counter effective to a pct protocol?

10. IrnBru

IrnBru Full Member

I never noticed any shut down effect at all, I think the recommended dosage is 15mg but I used 25mg as I found that more effective and was fine with no shut down.

11. noel

noel Top Contributor

blood tests to back this up? or just bro science ? not a dig just a genuine question as how can you possibly measure shut down - of course some positive signs are mood and libido etc - indicators

also many use it in a pct (when long esters still linger) and then jump on again ..... after 4/6 weeks post cycle is where I would be looking ...

12. IrnBru

IrnBru Full Member

to be honest it was bro science. I was going to go with the blood tests but had a few separate things going on at that time so never got round to it, my fault really. I just went with the bro science " feelings " so mood levels were good and my libido was good etc.

for me it really was just an experiment to see how i would get on with it. for me it was good but nothing special.