Part Ii: Five Key Essentials For Bodybuilding Nutrition - A Simple Meal Plan Guide For Bodybuilding

You're wrong about this mate. Complex carbs (starchy) are exactly what we all need post workout for a slow drip feed to balance blood sugar levels and replenish energy for the next day.
You talk a lot on here and keep trying to make snap comments to snub people at every opportunity but you seem to just be someone that's regurgitating pish with no real knowledge about anything bodybuilding and nutriton related.

Keep taking your top secret ugl gear that you won't even mention the brand names of on this forum. As far as I'm concerned you're probably just a steroid dealer on here trying to not get caught selling a top secret brand haha. Your new avatar photo also clearly shows that you've probably not even trained for the past 18 months. You look like a tub of lard at the moment mate. Sorry to say. I'd remove that photo if I were you. It's embarrassing mate.
If you’re gonna slate someone’s Avi then you should have one of your own for comparison. Let’s be fair

You just sound really bitter that no one will give you a supply for gear tbh

If you’re gonna slate someone’s Avi then you should have one of your own for comparison. Let’s be fair

You just sound really bitter that no one will give you a supply for gear tbh

Erm.
1. Who needs a gear supply? I don't. I've got about 15 sources mate haha
2. Photos? Don't put one up if you look like shit at the same time as trying to be a big man/clever cloggs/know it all.
3. Mal has prodded me a few times. He's got a response now.

Ban me? Seriously? For what?
Ok, we're not forum mates anymore but we were never mates anyway haha

Strike 1,2,3 rule applies. You're gone. Invisible and ignored in my user account.

Have a nice day.

Chill out your Melting all over the place.... Nearly getting me wet laaaa

i want BIG Traps not BIG Chats bro, im friends with anyone and everyone (within reason) .. i didnt 'fall out with you' coz some post, we still chilled, i like banter and trying to chin some c**t haha.... i didnt think there were any KARENS in Liverpool.

Get your Estro checked before you end up with Gyno

Erm.
2. Photos? Don't put one up if you look like shit at the same time as trying to be a big man/clever cloggs/know it all.
Then why are you so keen to know what labs he’s using haha

You just seem to be rubbing everyone up the wrong way bro. Maybe tone it down a little bit and try not to bait people

Just some advice for you

Erm.
Yes and youve had a dig at me about 400 times, i actually find you entertaining at times..
My post saying to start a log wasnt a piss take mate i was being constructive, if you choose to take my posts in a negative way thats your choice ;)

You're wrong about this mate. Complex carbs (starchy) are exactly what we all need post workout for a slow drip feed to balance blood sugar levels and replenish energy for the next day.
You talk a lot on here and keep trying to make snap comments to snub people at every opportunity but you seem to just be someone that's regurgitating pish with no real knowledge about anything bodybuilding and nutriton related.

Keep taking your top secret ugl gear that you won't even mention the brand names of on this forum. As far as I'm concerned you're probably just a steroid dealer on here trying to not get caught selling a top secret brand haha. Your new avatar photo also clearly shows that you've probably not even trained for the past 18 months. You look like a tub of lard at the moment mate. Sorry to say. I'd remove that photo if I were you. It's embarrassing mate.
Personally I’d actually say a split of fast and slower digesting carbs post workout would be the most optimal. Bagels and jam, rice pudding, cereal etc.

Personally I’d actually say a split of fast and slower digesting carbs post workout would be the most optimal. Bagels and jam, rice pudding, cereal etc.

I'd say quick release directly post workout and then slow release in the following few meals but this all depends on the time you train and the time you go to bed.
General rule of thumb advice only.

I'd say quick release directly post workout and then slow release in the following few meals but this all depends on the time you train and the time you go to bed.
General rule of thumb advice only.
You just said complex starchy carbs post workout now you’re saying fast. Stick to the script mate!

Then why are you so keen to know what labs he’s using haha

I wasn't overly interested. I only asked but he got all secretive with me and wouldn't even say the names. That's proper weird. I've never been on a forum before when a guy wouldn't even mention the name of a lab.

tone it down a little bit
Just some advice for you

That's noted but please be more welcoming and friendly to new members. I don't expect to be treated like a VIP on here so soon but I do expect to be at least included as a member.

I wasn't overly interested. I only asked but he got all secretive with me and wouldn't even say the names. That's proper weird. I've never been on a forum before when a guy wouldn't even mention the name of a lab.

That's noted but please be more welcoming and friendly to new members. I don't expect to be treated like a VIP on here so soon but I do expect to be at least included as a member.

You aren’t a new member you’ve had numerous accounts here before.

You just said complex starchy carbs post workout now you’re saying fast. Stick to the script mate!

Sorry for not being completely specific about post workout carbs directly after a session (i.e within 30 minutes of stopping training).
My apologies mate. Just my opinion though. Eat carbs the way you think is best.

Sorry for not being completely specific about post workout carbs directly after a session (i.e within 30 minutes of stopping training).
My apologies mate. Just my opinion though. Eat carbs the way you think is best.
Post workout is directly after training (within say an hour) you fucking weird cunt, no one says post workout but means hours later.... I train in the morning but my meal before bed would still be classed as post workout then by your standards you thick fuck
Ofcourse though, like always everyone is wrong and you are right

Back