Pauls 12 Week Transformation Log

Scary stuff this..but here goes.

85kg.
5ft 11in.
38 waist.
Lost a stone 7 weeks prior to Christmas and want to lose another very quickly.
My aim is to shift the fat and add bulk for definition.
20140107_212831.jpg
20140107_212909.jpg

20140107_212859.jpg

Been a week into it and just eating clean and exercising a lot more, squash and bike for cardio and various weights for strength work. No pro help just stuff I've got at home. Not expecting to have HUGE results, as I stated earlier just to lose the stomach and gain a few more muscles would be great....who knows.

Home gym I knew wasn't going to be up to scratch, so have rejoined the gym after 6 months away. First strength workout done. Following a program in the Android App "Maximum Muscle Lite". It's an 8 - 12 week program. Started from scratch and will see what happens.

What's in your home gym out of curiosity and what do you find you miss compared to going to a 'proper' gym?

I have a York bench and about 35kg of weights...Barbell, Dumb Bells...pretty standard stuff. Re-joining the gym as I have now, the scope of exercise is greater, coupled with experience from some regulars I know there helps alot.

I have a York bench and about 35kg of weights...Barbell, Dumb Bells...pretty standard stuff. Re-joining the gym as I have now, the scope of exercise is greater, coupled with experience from some regulars I know there helps alot.

That's fair enough. Need a bit more weight than that really and it can certainly help to be around people with a common goal, particularly if they're at a higher level.

upload_2014-3-30_22-28-48.png
upload_2014-3-30_22-29-59.png
upload_2014-3-30_22-31-12.png
upload_2014-3-30_22-31-50.png

Here is the final result...Well not as good as hoped but a result is a result. Would've had liked more fat/weight loss, but happy. Down 2kg to 83kg and 34inch waist. Chest, Arms and general fitness in better condition than 12 weeks ago. Aim is to keep working at it, 41 years in the making cant be totally undone in 3 months. Thanks to everyone on here for inspiration and keep up your own awesome transformations.

Back