• TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.

Pct Protocols

It wouldn't surprise me.
Whilst I've found it to work, I would never seriously say "time to drop the tren!" :lol:

Yes, different purpose/ usage I'm thinking of. More to help recover during PCT, if it helps with strength then of course that's a bonus.

This is on topic though, or is English Comp not a strong point?
Herbal supps in general is a different conversation. We are talking Bulbine here.
I have used it, as have many others and found it works.
Have you used it? If not, and you just won't use anything without scientific studies, then fine, that's your call.
The question still counts regarding AAS though (albeit, off topic). Bodybuilders have used various supplemental aids over the decades without scientific studies.
You quote creatine, bodybuilders were using that before the science proved it works.
Same with AAS.

I wouldn't be surprised if, in a few years studies were done on humans and proved it's efficaciousness. Based on the anecdotal usage by athletes

It's entirely your choice to wait

english comp? what are you talking about?

this is a herbal supplement, it is a frikkin herb lol :lol::lol::lol:
i dont see the point in taking it when other meds are proven to be more effective than a herbal supplement based on clinical and medical science.
you have put blind faith into it working despite there being not a shred of evidence that the trials on rats translates even to humans?!

this is why the government clamped down on this hokum, tribulus et al.... bogus claims and naff all real world proof it helps with anything other than anecdotal claims.

people swore by BCAA's on that mighty bandwagon, its a supplement manufacturers wet dream having people buy into it blindly placing any slight glimmer of hope of effectiveness to offset buyers guilt that translates to paying £20-30 for a tub of herbs

Back