1. TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.
    Dismiss Notice

Pct....sucks?

Discussion in 'Anabolic Steroids & Prohormones' started by Blackeyez, Jan 7, 2021.

1. Blackeyez

Blackeyez Full Member

First cycle was interupted abruptly (8w) as I have no access to heavy weights to train properly. I know how important PCT is but... God I am sensitive as fuck for the last week or so...
    My acne is getting annoying as well.
    I still have a couple of shots of HCG to go and soon will be starting Nolvadex.
    Any recommendations or tips for both the mental part and the acne?
    As always thanks guys.

wristisfrogs likes this.
  2. Sjundea

Sjundea Top Contributor

A bit daft to do a first cycle in a pandemic where gyms have been open and closing intermittently for nearly a year, especially as you have no access to external weights.
    Wash more frequently, scrub the problem areas with head and shoulders shampoo. Yes it works, I forget the ingredient but it seriously helped me reduce spots when I used to PCT and get outbreaks.
    You need to accept you're going to get smaller, but any activity you can do will help. Bodyweight training, buy some gym kit (oddly suppliers seem to have stock), use it as a period to get fit and as lean as possible. Prime yourself for when gyms reopen and don't jump on cycle again until you can be sure gyms will stay open and not close. If you're in UK who knows when that will be.

wristisfrogs and Blackeyez like this.
  3. Blackeyez

Blackeyez Full Member

Thanks for the answer bro... I never thought that this nightmare would last forever. I do train at home and continuing my way to 10% bf with good dieting. My next cycle is planned to start in April so fingers crossed.

4. wristisfrogs

wristisfrogs Full Member

I feel your pain here in the USA. I literally took home a 40 pound paint bucket and a 50 pound crane piece from work to lift. Other than those doing push ups, dips, etc bw stuff. Hope the pct goes well for ya.

Blackeyez likes this.
  5. Blackeyez

Blackeyez Full Member

Thanks a lot for the comment buddy! Stay safe!

wristisfrogs likes this.
  6. wristisfrogs

wristisfrogs Full Member

Staying safe for sure. Started 10mg a day osta few days back first timer (did card a few times but not the same). Care to share what the cycle was?

7. Blackeyez

Blackeyez Full Member

Yea no problem.
    I did 8w of TestE 500mg and I added 50mg of Anavar per day for the last 4 weeks. I started my pct a week after my last pin with 750iu twice a week, then 500iu twice a week then 250iu twice a week for a total of 3 weeks. After that I will start nolva. Had to use Arimidex a couple of times after the HCG as I started bloating up a bit ;p

wristisfrogs likes this.
  8. wristisfrogs

wristisfrogs Full Member

Sounds like a good one. Coach Greg always praises anavar so much tbh it's the one anabolic I'd try if I ever did lean dry gains with lessish sides sound nice. I'm assuming the strength shot up once you added the var?

9. Blackeyez

Blackeyez Full Member

I did get stronger yes. The Anavar is usually fake and instead they add winstrol so hopefully you will find a good source.

wristisfrogs likes this.
  10. noel

noel Moderator

apart from the fucking your blood lipids sides...

what exactly are "lean dry gains"

diet dictates your dryness or fluffiness not the drug... you can be a fat ball of shit on Tren and Var and be shredded on Deca only.....

Greedy Ben and Sjundea like this.
  11. Blackeyez

Blackeyez Full Member

I agree that diet plays a massive role on how you looking, but the androgenic effect of the compounds plays a big part as well right? You can look dry and lean on "bulking" compounds as long as you manage your estrogen levels. If the estrogen is out control unfortunately you will hold water (at best) and you will be prone to putting on fat (if diet not optimal). Thats why only people with years of experience, who know the effect of each drug on their body, and know how much estrogen affects them, can take dbol amd stay lean. Beginners or even intermediates will always look fluffy on dbol no matter what they eat as they havent found "their dose" yet.
    This is my opinion on this - please let me know if you disagree.

12. Blackeyez

Blackeyez Full Member

I apologise if I came out a bit arrogant - of course you guys have much more experience than me and I respect your opinion.

13. noel

noel Moderator

its more getting less experienced people to think. Nothing wrong with your post, its an opinion and this is a forum after all.

pooley1810 likes this.