1. TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.

Pct

Discussion in 'Anabolic Steroids & Prohormones' started by Highlandermb, Oct 3, 2019.

1. Highlandermb

Highlandermb Full Member

im nearly at the end of my off time,
    Ive always been off for 12 weeks but the last 3-4 weeks waiting is fuckin hard,
    Who does less time off ?

2. Rbduk

Rbduk Full Member

Surely if you’re not going to wait and give your body a chance to recover you’d may as well not bother taking the toxic pct meds and just cruise on a trt dose between blasts?

3. Highlandermb

Highlandermb Full Member

I am waiting, its just the last few weeks is a shit as always, just wanted to see if others do less and get on ok with it. (Ive always been an impatient Bastard )

4. pooley1810

pooley1810 Moderator

What do you mean by waiting?
    Cruise on low dose test or literally waiting for 12 weeks using nothing?
    If you're doing either of the above, that's not PCT

5. Rbduk

Rbduk Full Member

Everyone is different. The only way you will know if you are ready to go back on is with bloods.

6. flash

flash Full Member

Just come off cold turkey. Let your body rest for 3 months and accept that test will be crashed. Don’t expect something that you won’t get and then go back on

Fuck the pct meds. They should only be used imo if your coming off and going natural. Period

7. Rbduk

Rbduk Full Member

A lot do this, youchave to beer in mind that your e2 needs to be dialled in if you do this. Mind you you should at least have nolva on hand in case of gyno signs anyway

jrichards30 and flash like this.
  8. Highlandermb

Highlandermb Full Member

Ive been taking
    ROHM LABS PCT Tabs

Each tab contains:

50mg clomid

20mg nolvadex

+ testosterone booster

+ proviron

Ive used clomid other times but thought i would try this from Rohm this time,

9. Rbduk

Rbduk Full Member

Their pct has a steroid included in it? Not really pct is it

10. Scudd33

Scudd33 Full Member

Er pct if you are in higher doses,nearly lost my mind dropping from 1g tren & 1g test to zero last sept.

Much rather cruise tbh

11. pooley1810

pooley1810 Moderator

Personally I think it's a complete waste of time doing a PCT if you go back on 12 weeks later, I think it's a waste if you go back on within 6 months tbh
    Youre unlikely to fully recover in 12 weeks and you're thinking of cutting this short
    You are putting your body through a hormone rollercoaster which it wont thank you for
    Pct drugs are toxic breast cancer drugs with potentially harsher side effects than the gear you've used
    A trt dose of test would be the best option imo

12. Richard Dick

Richard Dick Full Member

People have used proviron during pct for donkeys years. Not everyone agrees with it but it's pretty standard.

13. flash

flash Full Member

Just come off and he used to having nothing in your system

How much is pct really gonna get things moving anyway

14. pooley1810

pooley1810 Moderator

Only worth attempting if coming off long term imo

flash likes this.
  15. Rbduk

Rbduk Full Member

I’m not saying they don’t. I’m saying if you’re coming off then come off. And As has been mooted elsewhere in this thread, if you’re not gonna stay off for cycle + pct which could be 6 months+ then no point in even doing a pct. keep e2 under control and just go turkey , or trt dose.

pooley1810 likes this.