1. TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.

Pct

Discussion in 'Anabolic Steroids & Prohormones' started by Highlandermb, Oct 3, 2019.

1. flash

flash Full Member

Yea like for the rest of your life

pooley1810 likes this.

2. Richard Dick

Richard Dick Full Member

Genuine question but what do you lads think is so bad about serms? I'd be more concerned with worrying about the sides of tren, halo, superdrol than a bit of nolva.

GhostOf2Can likes this.
  3. GhostOf2Can

GhostOf2Can Full Member

Tell me why u think that is

U don’t see any benefit to blasting a bit of Hcg and doing a bit of clomid to fire your balls up for a few months?

You think it’s all the same as going cold turkey and probably staying completely shut down non stop? Potentially for years, producing fuck all. Ever

I can certainly see the benefit

Richard Dick likes this.
  4. pooley1810

pooley1810 Moderator

Depends how you view a pct I suppose
    A pct to me is to restore all hormones to normal levels or ar least what they were before cycle
    To me that is pointless if as soon as you've done this you jump back on cycle and shut yourself down again, hormones are completely peaking and dropping which is not good for the body
    Now if you wanna just get ya balls working then fine but I wouldn't regard that as a pct
    And if you're gonna blast every 12 weeks then a trt dose and hcg would be the best option imo

5. pooley1810

pooley1810 Moderator

I dont see why anybody who has just run a steroid cycle and then plans to go back on wouldn't run a low dose of test only
    Going cold Turkey seems daft when you've just been pinning for months
    Its only 1/2ml weekly

6. pooley1810

pooley1810 Moderator

I can see what you're saying
    But my point is not to use pct drugs, im saying its pointless unless you're coming off long term imo
    They are also toxic, so why put more stress on the body if it's not necessary
    Sure, tren, halo and sdrol are toxic but that's the choice people make. Some people tolerate their effects better than others
    Personally if anything makes me feel like shit I tend to avoid it

7. Richard Dick

Richard Dick Full Member

Once you start running running a trt dose between cycles, or b 'n' c, you're basically committing to requiring trt for life. If you come off between cycles, ideally with a pct then there's the chance that you can restore your natural test at some point down the line if you have to.

8. pooley1810

pooley1810 Moderator

Is that how it works?
    If you blast again straight after your pct, are you not just back to square 1?
    Or if you pct between cycles, does that give you a better chance when you stop
    Genuine questions btw
    I also think it comes down to the individual
    Some people never recover after 1 cycle, some people can b n c and recover fine

9. Rbduk

Rbduk Full Member

Depends on your definition of a few months and how long your cycle was doesn’t it? And also if you are willing to pay for bloods, you may well be back to ‘normal’ ranges in 12 weeks, if so then yeah get back on cycle. But it’s unlikely and if you were bothered about your balls you’d be on hcg through your cycle anyway.

If I were cycling I would do a pct, couple of weeks of hcg then cloned/nolva. I’d take bloods a good while after Pct finished and then go back on cycle of all was good.

What I’m saying is if you do a 12 week off and blindly go back on there’s a good chance you aren’t producing naturally again and it was all a waste of time and meds. You’d have been better off on a trt dose

pooley1810 likes this.
  10. Rbduk

Rbduk Full Member

Edit ... IMO

11. Rbduk

Rbduk Full Member

I agree I think it’s all down to the individual and everyone who does a single cycle is potentially risking needing trt at some point or even low libido as a minimum. Of course the majority will recover fine. As for b&c I think the odds are reversed but there’s still a chance of recovering after a 10 year b&c. I think it comes down to the individual and your expectations on recovery too

pooley1810 likes this.
  12. Rbduk

Rbduk Full Member

Agreed , we should be doing everything we can to get the most out of the least drugs. The least amount of aas for our goals, the least amount of ai to balance things on cycle, the least amount of lady cancer drugs and infertility drugs. It’s all about risks v reward in this game right?

pooley1810 likes this.
  13. pooley1810

pooley1810 Moderator

Yep
    Agree with that

14. Richard Dick

Richard Dick Full Member

Well opinions are like arseholes, but that's mine, yeah. The longer you stay on the more fucked you are if you need to come off imo. All that "it's better to stay on than put your hormones up and down" is just a load of pish to justify staying on. If your balls have to do some work now and then between cycles you've got a better chance of recovering.

Btw, don't have a problem with bnc or trt, you have to be on all the time of you're wanting to compete or just be properly massive, but think people are lying to themselves if they think it's as heathy as cycling with pct.

15. pooley1810

pooley1810 Moderator

What do you mean as healthy?
    Surely it's not healthier on the body than if you run a legit trt dose between cycles
    Not talking a cruise of 500mg

Last edited: Oct 5, 2019