• TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.

Peptides That Work...

Yeah mate, they're the same thing pt-141 and Bremelanotide. She took it daily in the mornings – just 1 tick/unit on the 'slin pin for 5 days, and then just once a week on Saturday mornings for a few months. It took a few days to kick in, but it really got her back into it... was fucking awesome.

She finds melanotan has a slight effect on her sex-drive, but the pt-141 sent her climbing the walls. I was worried she'd molest the postie (semi srs). She was like that before the kids though... it's why we ended up with so many of them!

ROFL!! Just get her to sign a piece of paper, and fill the rest in later!
shes had mt2 quite a bit before but never had an effect on sex drive as she'd have it just before sleep as not to get sides.
she puts her lack of libido down to her weight that she put on after kids but shes working hard to lose the weight now so we shall see?if not its on the pt-141:D

how much water was mixed in the vial?what point of a mg was it?

thanks pal

shes had mt2 quite a bit before but never had an effect on sex drive as she'd have it just before sleep as not to get sides.
she puts her lack of libido down to her weight that she put on after kids but shes working hard to lose the weight now so we shall see?if not its on the pt-141:D

how much water was mixed in the vial?what point of a mg was it?

thanks pal

My Mrs was the same... her self image was really affected by the changes in her body after the kids. I guess us guys who train should be able to relate, as you know how you feel when you miss a couple of weeks etc.

It's in 10mg vials (dunno if I can state the site I use here) and I put 2ml of bac water in – pretty much the same as MT2... keep it in the fridge and it lasted for months.

Quite a few years ago, I had a test run of 5 androstenedione tabs made up at a local chemistry lab (I was going to sell them before they were banned), and I gave the Mrs just one (don't want her growing a beard), and she was rabid for a couple of days!!

Good luck mate... hopefully you won't need the pt-141!

My Mrs was the same... her self image was really affected by the changes in her body after the kids. I guess us guys who train should be able to relate, as you know how you feel when you miss a couple of weeks etc.

It's in 10mg vials (dunno if I can state the site I use here) and I put 2ml of bac water in – pretty much the same as MT2... keep it in the fridge and it lasted for months.

Quite a few years ago, I had a test run of 5 androstenedione tabs made up at a local chemistry lab (I was going to sell them before they were banned), and I gave the Mrs just one (don't want her growing a beard), and she was rabid for a couple of days!!

Good luck mate... hopefully you won't need the pt-141!
I've used pt-141 myself before years ago but found i'd get the effects different times each time taken,sometimes within half an hour-hour other times several hours later?
didn't think about women using it how you stated building it up slowly over time in there system.
lets hope its not needed though.
thanks again!

Back