1. TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.

Pfizer Genotropin 36ius Test Results

Discussion in 'Growth Hormone/Peptides' started by exalta, May 5, 2017.

1. JustJ

JustJ Full Member

Scott Stevenson talks about there actually being 2 different 'types' of gwh molecules: 20kda and 22kda. I think - could be wrong - that 'human' gh is 22k. A lot of generics are 20k supposedly.

It's very crudely a lock and key scenario so for most 22k will give better results but for some people the 20k will bind better, possibly explaining their good results with generics that others are saying are crap. I'm acutely aware of being out of my knowledge depth here but those interested could find out the article/podcast.

exalta, Eddie 1977 and roy@/_ like this.