1. TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.

Ph Advice

Discussion in 'Anabolic Steroids & Prohormones' started by RandomBloke, Nov 23, 2018.

1. RandomBloke

RandomBloke

Hi all.

Just looking for some advice regarding prohormones. Done some fairly extensive searching on the topic across all the UK forums though this one seemed most active though last decent PH thread was over a year ago from what I could find.

I'm a male in my early 30s, 220lb (~20% bodyfat), been training consistently almost 3 years now and a fair bit as a teenager prior to nothing through my 20s as I switched to aerobic stuff. Doing 4-5 day/ week DUP powerlifting type training atm (1rm 210kg squat, 135kg bench, 230kg dead lift). My nutrition's pretty well dialed in as well, trying to recomp and burn off some more timber (came down from 245lb) as I fat fucked myself going through my initial novice gains lifting when I restarted.

Feel like I'm spinning my wheels a bit trying to get my numbers up and actually look a bit more as if I lift (honest about my narcissism at least!). Was considering running a PH cycle. Read a lot of guys saying just to jab as it's cheaper etc. Thoughts? Money's not an issue so willing to run cycle support and PCT properly.

Just need some advice I guess as I'm fucking clueless tbh. Waste of time and cash running ph/ orals only or are they just as good?

Cheers troops.

2. Greedy Ben

Greedy Ben Top Contributor

Training Log:
    Click Here
    Waste of time.

Get a decent coach to help lifts/form/diet

Look into AAS further if serious about use.

huntingground likes this.
  3. Swole29

Swole29 Top Contributor

It's not about being cheaper

It's about injectable and oral AAS being far superior to PH

The only strong PH were superdroll & m1t & they are both steroids anyway.

just rUn Test & tren n get stacked n not feel like utter wank

4. noel

noel Top Contributor

money no issue then get the best gear you can

PH are UGL made, you can get and pay for pharmaceutical grade products(AAS) so why would you want to do things that on the whole are worse for you and less effective

Using anavar or Tbol will be fine (AAS)

but not comparable to a simple test cycle

get the BF down a touch first too - then build up

is your goal pure numbers ie lifting based ?