1. TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.
    Dismiss Notice

Pharma Grade Steroids

Discussion in 'Anabolic Steroids & Prohormones' started by Mersey Muscle, Jan 7, 2022.

1. Rob O’tren

Rob O’tren Full Member

Ok Lucy :rofl:

Sjundea likes this.
  2. Mersey Muscle

Mersey Muscle Full Member

@EugenC
    Quick update mate about BP and SP. Have you heard the rumours they recently set up under new name CL? Seen the products yet? I just got a list and photos and it all looks tip top to me mate.
    Same gear as BP. Just different packaging and labels now.

3. EugenC

EugenC Full Member

Never heard of it mate, what CL stands for ?

4. Mersey Muscle

Mersey Muscle Full Member

This isn't a source post. Nobody can buy gear off my link.

A trusted source has just switched all his BP gear to this new brand name mate. Underground whispers say it's still BP. Full range of products. I believe the rumours are true. No doubts.

http://champion-lab.com

5. Rob O’tren

Rob O’tren Full Member

Yeah looks like good stuff mate.