1. TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.
    Dismiss Notice

Pharma Hgh

Discussion in 'Growth Hormone/Peptides' started by dantheman79, Oct 3, 2020.

1. dantheman79

dantheman79

Hi, first time posting on here . Where’s the best place for pharma hgh . I’m currently using genotropin which I got from turkey but it’s running out . I can get generic hgh but I’d rather good quality stuff

beefcake1252 likes this.
  2. G-G

G-G Ex Competitor

Befriend a vertically challenged person?

not allowed to source in the board pal

Sjundea and Simon90 like this.
  3. dantheman79

dantheman79

Ok sorry ,

4. dantheman79

dantheman79

5. dantheman79

dantheman79

What can I or can’t I do ? This is new to me just wanted help didn’t wanna keep wasting £

6. G-G

G-G Ex Competitor

there’s a sticky on it.

you can request opinions on labs or compounds but cant use this place to buy or sell or ask for a source

the problem with “pharma” is that it’s heavily faked so you’re always going to take a chance, unless you know where it’s actually coming from. And I mean really know.

that’s why befriending a vertically challenged person is your best bet for pharma as some are prescribed it.

generics are a minefield. Some are good, some of worthless.

Ive only ever used ansomone but rated it very highly.

What’s the aim with the growth? It’s a very expensive icing on the cake compound.

7. noel

noel Moderator

A pharmacy

8. noel

noel Moderator

you have been told a few times this isn’t allowed so I’ve given you a warning. It’s been explained you can ask about brands and experience. Can give feedback . But not just outright source posting.

Sjundea and pooley1810 like this.