Phmg's Gomad Log

Phmg

I always get better results when i log my training so thought id start this as i'm back into proper training again. Been doing some proper hard work in the gym for a few weeks now.

I've never stopped training but there has been no intensity and no diet for a long time. I'd say a good year. I think this is because after i stopped taking gear (about 1 and a half years ago), i kind of thought "whats the point" and that i was fighting a losing battle. And to a degree, that is correct but its more about choosing different goals now and not expecting big changes in a very short space of time.

So i've go a nice simple goal of ading 5+ kg to my frame over the next year and staying about the same, if not slightly less, bodyfat. I'm probably high teens at the moment and pretty comfortable to be honest (this is purely because i know the effort required to get low bf naturally and im weak minded :lol:)

So yeah, my diet is very simple:

m1. pint of whole milk and 1/4 honeydew melon.
m2. pint of whole milk and 1 apple.
Train
m3. 500g mince beef made into 2x double cheese burgers, pint of whole milk
m4. Pint of whole milk
m5. Whatever the mrs is cooking. Last night was toad in the whole and veggies with mini roast potatoes...and a pint of whole milk.
m6. Pint of whole milk

So you get the idea. Loads of milk, some fruit and a few main big meals. Used to be a big eater but im not anymore so fluids suits me. I hate whey and supplements so good old fashioned milk is also ideal. Works out slightly less than a gallon of milk but SLTGOMAD is an awful acronym.

I cant remember the last time i did photos but here are a few from the gym i've done the last few days to give you an idea of the state im in lol.

gym.jpg
Legs.jpg

Im pretty happy with leg size considering its been like two years since i've properly trained them.

Training wise, im following a routine written by Nelson Montana. Its very different from usual but it seems to be working if the pain for the last two weeks is anything to go by.

Weight currently was 87.2kg last thursday. I weigh in again tomorrow morning so im interested to see how im getting on.

Im not sure how exciting this log will be for people reading but will hope to see good improvements and will do my usual proper comparison pics like i use to so i can gauge everything.

In to see how long it takes to start slamming 4g test
Haha. I don't think I will. I wouldn't even know where to get any now to be honest.

Plus I'm already over the addiction to it. Used to actually crave gear and get all excited when your box of tricks arrived :lol:. Took a long while to not think about it anymore and wouldn't want to go through all that again. Was really tough for me.

Haha. I don't think I will. I wouldn't even know where to get any now to be honest.

Plus I'm already over the addiction to it. Used to actually crave gear and get all excited when your box of tricks arrived :lol:. Took a long while to not think about it anymore and wouldn't want to go through all that again. Was really tough for me.

Pfft man up you ponce. Where's the real PHMG gone? You were huge on UKM when I was starting out

I'll even ship you some test for starters 8-)

Pfft man up you ponce. Where's the real PHMG gone? You were huge on UKM when I was starting out

I'll even ship you some test for starters 8-)

Lol. I was never huge. bigger than average trainer, but not huge.

Put some better start pics in post no.2

Tell u wat mate uve suprised me aving two kids and a wife u just look so gay :rofl:

They do say the best looking ones are always gay though....so I'll take that haha.

The wife and kids is all a big cover up for when I come out in a few years....or kill myself.

awesome mate,ive actually eating a lot of icecream ,in my shakes too good effect..i remember you used to
down a fair bit lol....so easy on the stomach too....good your posting again..

awesome mate,ive actually eating a lot of icecream ,in my shakes too good effect..i remember you used to
down a fair bit lol....so easy on the stomach too....good your posting again..
About half a tub a day. The miricles of tren.

Back