Pic Of The Day

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Simon, Feb 7, 2011.

1. Raisin

Raisin Top Contributor

I havent seen a proper organized event yet, missed one by a few days but ive watched the training and sparring. That was brutal enough for me ha ha. I can imagine a title fight or similar would be very extreme! Hopefully get to watvh one before i leave.

2. Raisin

Raisin Top Contributor

I tried several times to start a thread in the help section but i cant. IF this manages to get through please move to right area. Thank you

@Simon Im having problems posting. Sometimes wont post, sometimes double posts, cant use search function, cant delete double posts and emojis dont work.

I am abroad so if thats the problem then i can live with it. Didnt know if others are having an issue.

Thank you

PS 4th attempt to post this so if it double posts pls delete :-)

3. noel

noel Moderator

where are you? pattaya / Bangkok? / islands

Bangkok has best fights by a mile... though some tournaments are dotted around.. let me know can point you in right direction

4. Raisin

Raisin Top Contributor

Chalong, Phuket for a few more days then moving on but no idea where yet. So many places to choose. May be worth visiting Bangkok to see the sights and a fight aswell

5. noel

noel Moderator

Bangkok the best by a mile

you have the two main stadiums..think of them as Wembley ....Rajadamnoern and Lumpinee...they are open every night but alternate.. the champions here are THE best in the world..its basically like being the world champ to be the champ at either stadium

http://www.muaythailumpinee.net/en/

tuesday / Friday and Saturday - if going on the weekend DO NOT GO Early as its for tourists...go like 8pm ....

Rajadamnoern is on Mon Wednesday Thursday

you can also go to Omnoi/ Channel 7 stadium on a sunday - its free and its the feeder stadium so young guys here fight there ass of to get a shot in the two above...has some proper wars 1.45 onwards on a sunday

Guest1337 and Raisin like this.
  6. noel

noel Moderator

Bangkok the best by a mile

you have the two main stadiums..think of them as Wembley ....Rajadamnoern and Lumpinee...they are open every night but alternate.. the champions here are THE best in the world..its basically like being the world champ to be the champ at either stadium

http://www.muaythailumpinee.net/en/

tuesday / Friday and Saturday - if going on the weekend DO NOT GO Early as its for tourists...go like 8pm ....

Rajadamnoern is on Mon Wednesday Thursday

you can also go to Omnoi/ Channel 7 stadium on a sunday - its free and its the feeder stadium so young guys here fight there ass of to get a shot in the two above...has some proper wars 1.45 onwards on a sunday

Raisin and pooley1810 like this.
  7. Raisin

Raisin Top Contributor

Brilliant thank you for the info. I cant not watch a thai fight while in thailand. Would be like not having a Guiness in Ireland or not having a pasty if visiting Cornwall ha ha. Ping pong show tomorrow night i think. Missus seems more interested in it than me. I saw Sticky Vicky in Benidorm years ago. Kind of scarred me a little ha ha

Guest1337 likes this.
  8. Raisin

Raisin Top Contributor

Brilliant thank you for the info. I cant not watch a thai fight while in thailand. Would be like not having a Guiness in Ireland or not having a pasty if visiting Cornwall ha ha. Ping pong show tomorrow night i think. Missus seems more interested in it than me. I saw Sticky Vicky in Benidorm years ago. Kind of scarred me a little ha ha

9. Simon

Simon Moderator

@Raisin sorry for the delay. The problem should now be resolved.

Raisin likes this.
  10. Ash1981

Ash1981 Gym Rat Top Contributor

Simon why can't I post pics please?

11. Simon

Simon Moderator

Just to check is this since I posted earlier as there was an issue and it should now be sorted?

question-mark_318-52837.jpg

Ash1981 likes this.
  12. Ash1981

No still can't post pics mate

13. Simon

Simon Moderator

Ok what happens when you try? An error, timeout...? Was about to suggest uploading a screenshot but that could be tricky :D

14. Ash1981

Ha I was thinking the same thing.

When I go to upload initially it says that this community has disabled photo sharing but picture will be attached to the forum directly.

Then I click ok, I go into pics, choose it then I get the option of original pic or optimised, whichever one I choose it crashes after a time out and says sorry we have a problem, contact us to send an error log

15. Simon

Simon Moderator

Ok and this is via the website or app/tapatalk?