1. TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.
    Dismiss Notice

Pinning Test E Subq

Discussion in 'Anabolic Steroids & Prohormones' started by Simon90, Jan 1, 2021.

1. Sjundea

Sjundea Top Contributor

Less build up of scar tissue is an appeal for me. Plus on small cruise doses, I like to just jab sub q as I would hgh or peps.
    Just a way to save harpooning myself with 'larger' needles for a bit I guess.

2. godsgifttoearth

godsgifttoearth Full Member

A subq infection is much less catastrophic than a deep IM one. Not that it's something to regularly worry about with decent gear but its a useful "failsafe" for trying out a new lab that you have suspicions about.

Sjundea likes this.
  3. spearman

spearman Full Member

That was my understanding of it too.

more frequently sub q jabs = less estrogen.

4. godsgifttoearth

Injection frequency produces just as much e2, it however has a more favourable T:DHT:E2 ratio.

As your T drops with a single injection, your e2 stays pretty flat and elevated. T is actually inhibitory of e2 expression, so the risk of e2 sides is greater when T is lower compared to e2.

If you maintain a more stable T, you can run e2 a bit higher without needing an AI.

If you subq, you get more e2, so it would then make sense to up the frequency to make sure T is maintained in a more favourable ratio to e2, so you get the benefits of e2 without a developing a cracking rack.

5. spearman

spearman Full Member

6. GhostOf2Can

GhostOf2Can Top Contributor

Sounds like Phaggotry tbh

SebChopChop, actin and spearman like this.
  7. godsgifttoearth

it would be very useful if the cited how they were making those claims.

Pharmacokinetic Profile of Subcutaneous Testosterone Enanthate Delivered via a Novel, Prefilled Single‐Use Autoinjector: A Phase II Study

pulling from that study, 50mg SC, 100mg SC, 200mg IM.

50mg SC, 100mg SC, 200 IM

mean t - 442.4, 895.5, 1658.7

mean DHT/T - 0.0750, 0.0609, 0.0732

mean e2/T - 0.0063, 0.0055, 0.0032

50mg SC to 100mg SC is

202% increase in total T

81% increase in DHT to testosterone.

87% increase in estrogen to testosterone

100mg SC to 200mg IM is

185% increase in T

120% increase in DHT to T

58% increase in estrogen to testosterone.

that to me reads like more conversion to e2 as it hits more aramatase before getting out of the adipose tissue and less DHT as there's less to interact with 5ar. i could be making an absolute pigs ear of it tho.

i don't understand any mechanistic action that would allow there to be less e2 for the same T load, without an increase in DHT or E2 or simply less T through elimination before it hits the bloodstream

8. Reacher

Reacher Top Contributor

spearman likes this.
  9. godsgifttoearth

i can't find the actual full study anywhere for this, its just the TL;DR, doesn't give much other details. the mean age of the study group is the same as the one i've posted or there abouts so it should be reasonably comparable.

they've screened for comorbidities and then equalised for them, makes me wonder what the underlying potential issues were. you'd assume it would be stuff like BMI, however if they were all obese, by the logic i've stated you'd assume E2 would be substantially higher, its not.

the average BMI in the study I posted is 28-29 so they were all overweight, which might be why the e2:T was much worse vs that one potentially. be interesting to see if this study had people who weren't overweight etc.

10. Simon90

Simon90 Top Contributor

It’s just less scar tissue that appeals to me with being younger. I’ll be like pinning an old leather boot in 10years time

11. actin

actin Balls of Stallion Full Member

How fcuking camp

12. SebChopChop

SebChopChop

I admit a lot of the science goes over me head but at the same time people can over-complicate simple things.