• TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.

Pip

What mg/ml is it? When I have 150mg I find it tends to crash. First time this happened I was a lazy/stupid bastard and rather than sticking it on the hob I put the vial in boiling water, ended up jabbing crashed gear. Took 2-3 weeks to disperse, unbelievable pain lol

What does dhb do that a couple of other compounds wouldn’t manage?
Just curious never used it.
Seems a pain in the arse pun intended to walk around like a pirate from pip must be some super amazing shit right?
I equate it to tren's less potent baby brother. Promotes lean mass but with really minimal sides, one of the mildest compounds you can use actually but twice as anabolic as test on paper with little androgenic effect. Doesn't aromatize but when the Pip hits you it's crippling. So much so that I've now just fucked it off and gone back to tren, then when I stop sleeping again and vow to use LDL's head as a football I'll go back to DHB and the cruel, self-sabotaging cycle continues.

I equate it to tren's less potent baby brother. Promotes lean mass but with really minimal sides, one of the mildest compounds you can use actually but twice as anabolic as test on paper with little androgenic effect. Doesn't aromatize but when the Pip hits you it's crippling. So much so that I've now just fucked it off and gone back to tren, then when I stop sleeping again and vow to use LDL's head as a football I'll go back to DHB and the cruel, self-sabotaging cycle continues.
That’s the only reason I’ve bought some dhb mate, I can’t deal with trensomnia. Lack of sleep makes life miserable

But so does horrendous pip tbf. Hopefully I can deal with it

What lab dhb? Chiron?

I’ve had pip only on a few occasions from botched injection locations as a noob.
Thought right in the front quad was a good idea with a test 400 blend.
Ministry of funny walks for a week.
Fuck that I can handle no sleep ha ha

Back