1. TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.
    Dismiss Notice

Please Help I Am Scared

Discussion in 'Anabolic Steroids & Prohormones' started by JurgenKlopp, Jan 2, 2021.

1. pooley1810

pooley1810 Moderator

To me this just sounds like you've had PIP
    test 400 is notorious for pip as its a high concentration of compound per ml compared to regular 250
    From what you've described it doesn't sound like an abscess, it would certainly be painful to push a needle into it and you've said it isn't
    You don't actually know what backfilled when you aspirated
    Trawling the Internet is probably the worst thing you can do
    If you're genuinely concerned for your health you've gotta see the doc, we can offer our opinions on here which might give the reassurance you're after but none of us are doctors so you can't base your decision on what we say

JurgenKlopp likes this.
  2. JurgenKlopp

JurgenKlopp

Thanks bro, I have definitely been over using that site, and I knew I was, my own fault, I find my glute very awkward but I'll be rotating from now on for sure. I'm back with the test250 I have always used, lesson learned, I'm so glad to hear this has happened to someone else and they still have a leg, did you get it checked out then or just let it go away on it's own? I appreciate it bro thank you for replying.

I am not the same person as King Kenny guys, if you're trying to wind him up you're wasting your time

Proteinbrah likes this.
  3. Proteinbrah

Proteinbrah Top Contributor

Yeah it went away on it’s own, never went the quacks

If you had an infection you’ll soon know about it as you’d feel like dog shit

Keep an eye on your temp would be my advice, but I’m not one for sitting in a&e for hours on end or going to my GP unless I’m sure something is majorly wrong tbh so take it as you will broski

JurgenKlopp likes this.
  4. JurgenKlopp

JurgenKlopp

Thanks bro, I do want to get it checked out for peace of mind, but the doctors don't open for another 2 days, and I don't even have a doctor I haven't been in over a decade which is why I'm googling symptoms, it takes me back a few years to when I thought I had skin cancer because of the internet.

Interesting that you said an abscess would be painful to push a needle into, that was not the case, could an abscess EVER be painless to push a needle into?

No I don't know what the stuff was in the needle, I only assumed it was puss because of the yellow/ish colour, I dumped it in the bin along with the oil because it was rank, wish I could take another look now. I don't really want to tell the doctor that I've been using steroids, if I wanted to get it checked out what could I say?

Bottom line is I feel absolutely fine, my leg looks absolutely fine, I need to stop stressing out right?

Thanks again for reply bro I feel a lot better about my situation now, and I'm done googling symptoms

5. Penguin'sreturn

Penguin'sreturn Full Member

Go to the doctor and tell him that @Proteinbrah pinned you down and injected your quad with steroids in the hope of you losing a leg.

Proteinbrah likes this.
  6. GhostOf2Can

GhostOf2Can Top Contributor

Slipped on a nail whilst putting a fence up in the garden

You saw puss coming out the puncture wound a couple of days ago so thought you better get it checked out

That's your story for the docs Ken

7. Mr mac

Mr mac TM Health & Safety officer Top Contributor

Argos bench collapsed. Nobody would doubt that tale

8. actin

actin Balls of Stallion Full Member

Cool story bro...

9. phani tikkala

phani tikkala Plenty O'Toole Top Contributor

Hey Jurgen is your keep net brimming chief?