Posing Music

Depends on your physique. Personally I've always gone with hip hop. I'll always edit and chop it too.

I think it was 2012 when every other competitor had that shitty "black and yellow" song... no imagination.

Depends on your physique. Personally I've always gone with hip hop. I'll always edit and chop it too.

I think it was 2012 when every other competitor had that shitty "black and yellow" song... no imagination.
That's what I was thinking, want to utilise my flexibility for posing.. Although always liked levrone and rage

That's what I was thinking, want to utilise my flexibility for posing.. Although always liked levrone and rage

Sounds daft, but I often pick music I find "motivates" me while getting ready for the show... there's always THAT one track where I listen and it fires me up.

I already know what I'll use next time I get on stage.

One and only show I've went and watched was NABBA Scotland 2014. Lad who was competing in first timers had Calvin Harris - under control. For some reason that song has always stuck with me. Every time I hear It I think of that day for some reason. He went onto win his category that day too.

I had this the year I competed, as long as you rehearse your routine and it fits the song and your physic then it's all good, If I compete again I think I'll go for classical and do a slower routine though

Had Tiesto "I will be here" and
Dj fresh "stronger"

Heard dj fresh loads now on stage but not so much Tiesto. Was good as got a really good vocal when it starts before it really gets goin

I Stand Alone- Godsmack
Side chest followed by rear double bi (i perform both slowly to highlight details especially in the glutes) spin round hit a double bicep straight into ab's thigh ending with a MM......takes about 30 seconds....wave and walk off.
I hate the posing routine....I like to battle the other dudes but this arts farts posing......cool if you like it.....not for me!

I hate the posing routine

A good bodybuilder looks good on stage... a great bodybuilder looks good on stage and has a great posing routine! :D

There was a really good thread on here that @RS started i think... Some great posing music and routines!

A good bodybuilder looks good on stage... a great bodybuilder looks good on stage and has a great posing routine! :D

There was a really good thread on here that @RS started i think... Some great posing music and routines!
The BEST bber is the one that gets 1st place and the overall that's all that matters I think you will find if you ever compete ;)

I always go for slow music for my routine
iv only ever won with "read all about it" as my music and black trunks...
So I stick to this song with black trunks...

But if I ever had the balls to drop the song I'd opt for some thing else slow.

"I Need A Miracle" (fragma remix) was going to be mine when I saw the monsters I was competing against.

These days I'd pose to Johnny Cash, just to get nods from the older judges - timeless songs. :)

Back