Possible Infection ?

Discussion in 'Anonymous' started by Anonymous, Nov 17, 2016.

1. Anonymous

Anonymous

not sure if there is a risk of an infection or I have hit a nerve

I jabbed the upper delt, no issue no pip that was two days ago. This morning I've woken up and have pain and tightness but it's in the upper tricep probably 2" plus from injection site.

I assumed infection would be at the site and spread outwards.

Thoughts advice etc

2. JANIKvonD

JANIKvonD Top Contributor

id say you've gone too deep & hit the lymphatic system.. that'd explain the pain (& possible fluid build up) further down the injection site. what do you mean "upper delt" though? you should be in the centre of the medial delt head

failing that its just bad pip. I've used some gear that takes a couple days to flare up & its travelled down my arm- dhacks rip225 being the worst

3. Getbig25

Getbig25 Top Contributor

I wouldn't worry too much ATM.

Get on some anti-inflammatory for the next few days.

Don't massage it either, just let it go away

4. Anonymous

Anonymous

Well mid outer delt fleshiest part.
    I'm very sterility conscious , swab everything wash hands couple of times etc. So you do t think it's much to worry about. As I say the pain is in the tricep a good 2-3" away from site of jab

5. JANIKvonD

na I think you'll be fine mate. might get worse before it gets better, but what you're getting is very common with delt shots ime

6. Anonymous

Anonymous

Thanks. One final question then is it common for it to come on two days later?? As I say no pip just after or even yesterday day but it came on last night after I trained and then worse this morning. I did assume that other symptoms would be fever and feeling shitty etc but I don't have any of that.

7. JANIKvonD

yeah I've had bad pip come on a couple days after injection & it'll likely get worse before it gets better. have you used this gear before with no issues?