• While members here are knowledgeable, they are not doctors and are not able to diagnose or recommend treatment for medical conditions. Please consult a health care professional rather than risk your health.

Post Injection Health Concerns. Sepsis??

Hi I'm new to the forum. Thank you in advance for your replies.

The reason i am here is because I have recently started a course of test e 1ml 2x a week (2ml p/w) and I'm 4 injections in. Each time I have injected the site becomes red, inflamed and sore for a 3-4 days (it has been back to normal by the time the next pin is due in that site). On the same day of the injection, in the evenings I have been feeling a bit weird with chills, flushed face, hot/cold hands and feet and my heads a bit stuffy like I've got a cold or flu or something, this last for a day or 2 then I feel fine.

Is this reaction fairly normal? Do you think its serious or a mild reaction? Reading online is freaking me out a bit and making me anxious.

I have no reason to doubt the supplier as I did a course last year with no issues. My injection technique is ok I think and cleanliness is priority. I have been pinning into my buttocks and the last one was the thigh to see if that made a difference. I've had the vials of test e for about 7 months in my wardrobe and they run out of date in 2/3 months so I was planning on using them till then for a 12 week period and run var alongside it later on. I'm using a green needle for drawing and blue for injecting, alcohol wipes for site and vial lid. I am also taking lymecycline for acne and N2 Guard supplement.

This is my second course of test e and I ran var with it last year for 10 weeks as my first course. I had no issues last time with injections, all went great, the only notable side effect was acne which happened months after the course finished and I am now taking lymecycline for that everyday.

Any help or advise would be great, thanks.

You’re probably allergic to one of the carrier oils. What’s the lab? What concentration is the gear?

You’re probably allergic to one of the carrier oils. What’s the lab? What concentration is the gear?

It's the same stuff I used last year, Cambridge Research Test-Enan 300, also contains grapeseed oil and benzyl alcohol it says on the box. 10ml vial /1ml = 300mg

Sounds like an allergic reaction. Could be some EO in there that a lot of people react badly to including me and I get all of the symptoms you listed above.

What is the concentration of what you are taking (mg per ml)?

Test flu.

If it was serious you wouldn’t be asking on a forum you would be in A&E.

Paracetamol and ibuprofen can help as well as a hot water bottle on the injection site to help the oil disperse.

i

Its 300mg/1ml.

OK, so from what you are all saying it's nothing really to worry about and I can just keep using the same test e and treating with over the counter meds?

EO - I react the same way around injection site. Dr Chiron makes me gear in MCT oil now. Delicious.

I don't get the other side effects you are explaining though.

Honestly, you're injecting a foreign substance into your body. A slight bit of irritation is to be expected and will probably stop after you have jabbed a few times.
Fuck me when I had my BCG jab at school my delt swelled up like a tennis ball was growing out of it. MTFU.
Your suggestion of sepsis is laughable.

Honestly, you're injecting a foreign substance into your body. A slight bit of irritation is to be expected and will probably stop after you have jabbed a few times.
Fuck me when I had my BCG jab at school my delt swelled up like a tennis ball was growing out of it. MTFU.
Thanks for the input. Not suffering from these effects on my previous course got me worried that something was wrong this time round but thanks to the helpful comments from members on here it has set my mind at ease. I've never had sepsis and don't know what to expect either so google searches led me down that line of thinking as the symptoms sound similar hence why I came on here to find out more from people who have specific experience.

Thanks for the input. Not suffering from these effects on my previous course got me worried that something was wrong this time round but thanks to the helpful comments from members on here it has set my mind at ease. I've never had sepsis and don't know what to expect either so google searches led me down that line of thinking as the symptoms sound similar hence why I came on here to find out more from people who have specific experience.
If you google constipation it'll tell you you might have bowel cancer.

EO - I react the same way around injection site. Dr Chiron makes me gear in MCT oil now. Delicious.

I don't get the other side effects you are explaining though.
Thanks for your reply. It was the other side effects that were making me think about what was going on because if it was just a flare up at the injection site then I wouldn't have been bothered by that.

Test flu.

If it was serious you wouldn’t be asking on a forum you would be in A&E.

Paracetamol and ibuprofen can help as well as a hot water bottle on the injection site to help the oil disperse.

i
Thanks. I've been taking ibuprofen to reduce the swelling each time but will give a hot water bottle a go too

Do you talk to people in real life like you do in here? :D

Back