1. TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.

Post Injection Pain - I Might Be Being Wimp

Discussion in 'Anabolic Steroids & Prohormones' started by Blackhand, Oct 4, 2018.

1. Blackhand

Blackhand

Hello,

Started pinning 1ml (300mg) test e every 3 days alternating sites on my quad ensuring I’m at least an inch from a previous site.

I’m pretty heavily tattooed so stupidly assumed I’d be fine doing my first injection with my drawing up needling, 21 gauge, this was a mistake.

That stopped hurting after 4 days. Since then I’ve been swapping to a 25 gauge to inject and it’s significantly less painful but still painful enough it’s causing a hip shift in my squat. It’s subtle but noticeable and hip shift aside it’s a damn painful.

I’m fairly certain nothing is getting infected, no red mark, no swelling etc although I am a little run down (assuming test flu).

Is there anything I could be missing/common mistakes etc. I’ve watched dozens of videos and read the stickies on a few forums on injecting.

I’m injecting slowly (hard not too with these 25s) taking 10 seconds or so, inserting the needle smoothly, aspiring for 2 seconds and with drawing smoothly as well applying light pressure to the area afterwards.

I’m making sure I use the muscle lightly straight after either walking or cycling to work and I’m making sure I warm the vial yo room temp.

Do you just get used to the pain and if so how long from experience does that tend to take?

butterbean likes this.

2. noel

noel Top Contributor

fresh sites generally always hurt a little ...I get this with quads sometimes....glutes rarely..i always swap needles from the drawing one to injection else its blunted a little and ill use a smaller gauge to inject than draw.

Blackhand likes this.
  3. huntingground

huntingground Pencillus Maximus Competitor

What gear is it?

Is it made with EO?

Blackhand likes this.
  4. Blackhand

Blackhand

Test depot 300 from sis.

Sorry, what’s EO?

Attached Files:

5. Blackhand

Blackhand

Swapping over and using a smaller gauge fresh injection needle made a huge difference. Only taking maybe 2-3 days rather than 4-5 days now to recover.

The hip shift in my squat is the main concern. Favouring the opposite leg from the injection sight.

6. fazjod

fazjod

Have you tried pinning into your quads an hour before your leg workout?
    This was a game changer for me.
    (I also use SIS Test Depot)

Blackhand likes this.
  7. Blackhand

Blackhand

Yeah man that’s where the hip shift worry is coming from. I’m squatting three times a week at the moment so it’s easy enough to line them up.

If it’s just tissue damage I’m assuming I’ll get used to it, wondering how long that might take. Getting a little fed up with bracing myself like someone twice my age to stand up.

8. fazjod

fazjod

Fair enough, you seem to be doing everything you can to reduce the pain!! You could just be super sensitive to the pressure from the force of the oil going into the site. Its the same with my brother. I can inject 2ml of Test 400 into my quad of the same gear and when he injects 1ml of 400mg he cannot walk for days.
    Only other thing I can think of is a hot bath afterwards. Its something he always used to do and said it helped. Abit of a piss take I know.

Blackhand likes this.
  9. Blackhand

Blackhand

I’ll try the hot bath straight away after pinning and see if that makes a difference.

I typically have at least a decent level of tolerance to pain (fairly heavily tattooed without much trouble) but seems a bit ridiculous.

10. Blackhand

Blackhand

Update: Instead of withdrawing the needling after injecting I've been leaving it in for 10-15 seconds before withdrawing. PIP has nearly vanished, I'm guessing gear was leaking into the sub-c fat and causing pain seeing as I don't think muscle has pain receptors right?

11. actin

actin Balls of Stallion Full Member

Pain is weakness leaving the body...

Porky, Fatbrah and Blackhand like this.
  12. Blackhand

Blackhand

So so much pain, can only be a good thing right!?

13. Porky

Porky Committee brofessor Top Contributor

No pain no gain innit

actin likes this.