Potential For Gym Closures

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Tech, Mar 16, 2020.

1. huntingground

huntingground Kenstradamus Competitor

2. Proteinbrah

Proteinbrah Top Contributor

JusJamin, phani tikkala and Simon90 like this.
  3. Simon90

Simon90 Full Member

This :rofl:

phani tikkala and Proteinbrah like this.
  4. Mark1234

Mark1234 Full Member

huntingground likes this.
  5. GhostOf2Can

GhostOf2Can Top Contributor

Surely it’ll be carnage if there’s a second lockdown and Sunak sticks to what he’s saying and the furlough scheme ends next month

Theres a lot of families living month to month

I hope it happens tbh. If that doesn’t rile up the sheep and make them stand up for themselves I don’t think anything will

I’ll have to move to Sweden

Proteinbrah, Joe1870, Simon90 and 2 others like this.
  6. Simon90

Simon90 Full Member

People need to stand up if they try that shit. It’s beyond a joke. The way they go on about behavioural changes and shit like just shows how they’re taking the piss out of us.
    The world is fucked.
    I’m pedalling to @Sjundea gaff every day if there is another one

7. GhostOf2Can

“New normal” innit mate

These fucking helmets kicking off with people who refuse to comply must not have kids imo. I don’t want my kids to grow up in a world where everyone’s wearing masks and treating other humans as dirty creatures who will infect each other and being scared to have physical contact, mandatory vaccines, restrictions if vaccines aren’t up to date etc etc

If people don’t put their foot down and stand up to these idiots trying to impose this stuff on us who knows where it stops, we might never see an end to it

I don’t want a new normal, and I don’t want it for my kids, I was happy as we were and we need to stand up for it imo. Freedoms are important

8. Sjundea

Sjundea Top Contributor

Srs, if there's a lockdown anyone local to me is welcome. I had 4 or 5 from my last gym come during 1st one. A guy from my office and 2 of missus' mates. Obvs not at the same time, but people were going insane

9. Simon90

Simon90 Full Member

Spot on mate. That whole phrase of a new normal is very scary imo. It’s a blatant remodellling of society. There’s obviously something more sinister going on than this virus. I’ve said it from the start. And the worse thing is people are falling for it. There’s been a big outbreak in my work, and I work with some of the most inbred unhealthiest fucknuts you can imagine, they are all fine. The virus is just bollocks.
    And about kids yeah fuck having them grow up in that shit hole environment.
    My daughter isn’t having any vaccine related to this shit fuck that.
    big riots is what we need. People need to stand up...and these mask wearing sheep pieces of shit needs there heads punching in, so they can see there’s worse things to worry about than a common cold when their having to take their meals through a straw

10. Proteinbrah

Calm down braveheart

GhostOf2Can and Sjundea like this.
  11. Sjundea

Sjundea Top Contributor

Notice how before covid it was brexit brexit brexit. Doom doom doom.

Then covid conveniently comes along, people are prevented from assembling etc. Brexit goes quiet.

Brexit talks not going as well as planned. 2nd wave and suggestions of a 2nd lockdown announced.

Is that a coincidence?

12. Proteinbrah

I actually worry too, like @GhostOf2Can says, this new normal is a depressing thought ain’t it

GhostOf2Can likes this.
  13. GhostOf2Can

Hahaha fuck you Hotdog u should know exactly where I’m coming from

I don’t like it one bit and I won’t pretend I do. Like Simon says it’s very very concerning when u realise all this is for a virus that kills some already sick 81 year olds

If people don’t see issue with locking good law abiding healthy people up in their own homes because of something like that I’ve really no respect for those people at all.

But I’m real man and I don’t have a submissive bone in my body :lift:

Fuck the sheep

Proteinbrah likes this.
  14. Sjundea

Sjundea Top Contributor

Fucking miserable
    Nobody here is giving this 6 people rule any notice. Must have been 20 kids and parents in the swings Park opposite earlier. I don't think anyone gives a shit about this new rule and request to grass up your neighbours.
    If the govt wants to make a rule, they can enforce it. I'll wear a mask, but if the cunts tell me I can't see my family for Xmas they can do 1. I'll pay the fine if caught, not leaving my near 90yr old grandparents alone for Xmas.
    They make this shit up as they go along. It's only Boris and Hancock that wanted this new rule. I'm embarrassed now I voted tory. I thought Boris had a back bone. Tbh ill abstain from voting as no other party offers anything I consider valuable.

Proteinbrah likes this.
  15. Simon90

Simon90 Full Member

Deffo not a coincidence mate

I really fucking hope they’re won’t be a second one.
    Borris says it’s a last resort but we all know How that cunt changes his mind, he’s worse than a woman except he has bigger tits.

Sjundea likes this.