Potential For Gym Closures

All this lockdown chat is a smokescreen for the tories giving away billions of public money to their ilk.

They are lining their pockets for free and the rest of us will be paying that debt forever.

All this lockdown chat is a smokescreen for the tories giving away billions of public money to their ilk.

They are lining their pockets for free and the rest of us will be paying that debt forever.
So the whole world is in on it......all the other governments? Which other countries are in lock down?

Iv done a significant amount of research on this whole agenda and it’s depressing man once you understand how to world works, who owns what and who Benefits. It’s too easy for those that work from home to say lets lock down again. Your paycheck is still coming and everything is unicorns and rainbows and screw everyone else. Like Elon Musk says most people wants there to be a virus. It’s easier to believe a lie then convince them they have been lied to. Not saying the Covid scam isn’t real however it is a provable fraud the whole damn thing.
I do not agree with you at all.
I can honestly say that I don't know any of my colleagues who want us to lock down again. WFH is boring, and has wreaked havoc on at least two colleagues' mental health that I'm aware of.
It is definitely not as cut and dry as you say that people wfh have it easy. That's actually a ridiculous statement. Businesses are spending thousands on mental health and being covid secure. Like recently my firm has paid out a lot to offer yoga, boot camp type workouts, arts and crafts and baking classes for staff to participate in on their lunch breaks.
I have never ever been busier and the legal/insurance sector's workload is booming as a result of this covid sham. Note I said workload, not financially booming.
If you gave me the option of going back to work normally tomorrow and the virus being gone I would jump at the chance. I wouldn't be doing 14-17 hr days, going to bed and then waking up 4 hours later to attend virtual court hearings around the world. I'd be happier and be able to see my friends.

So no, not all people working from home just want to collect their pay checks.

I can honestly say that I don't know any of my colleagues who want us to lock down again. WFH is boring, and has wreaked havoc on at least two colleagues' mental health that I'm aware of.
It is definitely not as cut and dry as you say that people wfh have it easy. That's actually a ridiculous statement. Businesses are spending thousands on mental health and being covid secure. Like recently my firm has paid out a lot to offer yoga, boot camp type workouts, arts and crafts and baking classes for staff to participate in on their lunch breaks.
I have never ever been busier and the legal/insurance sector's workload is booming as a result of this covid sham. Note I said workload, not financially booming.
If you gave me the option of going back to work normally tomorrow and the virus being gone I would jump at the chance. I wouldn't be doing 14-17 hr days, going to bed and then waking up 4 hours later to attend virtual court hearings around the world. I'd be happier and be able to see my friends.

The government did a poll last week to see if the public were in favour of another lockdown. Apparently 68% of the public are in favour of a second lockdown according to the gov

I’m quite eager to find out who the government chose to submit that poll to tbh, they were clearly selected to get the right result as every single person I know definitely doesn’t want a second lockdown

It’s a farce, the entire thing is a farce

The government did a poll last week to see if the public were in favour of another lockdown. Apparently 68% of the public are in favour of a second lockdown according to the gov

I’m quite eager to find out who the government chose to submit that poll to tbh, they were clearly selected to get the right result as every single person I know definitely doesn’t want a second lockdown

I doubt there was even a poll or if there was like you say the criteria will have been so carefully considered:

Over 65
Pre diagnosed illness
No relatives or friends

Let's send Doris' opinion. She clearly represents the majority of the nation in wanting another lockdown.

Fucktards.

I actually regret saying I felt sorry for Boris at the beginning of this due to it being unprecedented times. Yeah unprecedented BS where they made it sound like the Spanish influenza.

Should have held his hands up after 3 weeks of initial lockdown and said fuck it, those that want to crack on can do so. Our economy is getting a double whammy. Brexit and now this.

Fucking clueless.

What the fuck :rofl:

I doubt there was even a poll or if there was like you say the criteria will have been so carefully considered:

Over 65
Pre diagnosed illness
No relatives or friends

Let's send Doris' opinion. She clearly represents the majority of the nation in wanting another lockdown.

Fucktards.

I actually regret saying I felt sorry for Boris at the beginning of this due to it being unprecedented times. Yeah unprecedented BS where they made it sound like the Spanish influenza.

Should have held his hands up after 3 weeks of initial lockdown and said fuck it, those that want to crack on can do so. Our economy is getting a double whammy. Brexit and now this.

Fucking clueless.
Boris is just your typical spineless politician

Went for a lockdown initially after the imperial college of fucktards predicted 500’000 deaths and now all these months later we’re all still part of this big charade because now they are just doubling down on the nonsense rather than anyone manning up and saying we over reacted this isn’t really shit

I’ll like to drag him and Hancock out of no10 and kick them up and down Downing Street

With the upmost respect. I completely agree with you, your statement is ridiculous because that’s not what I said. Where did I say those that work from home have it easy?
Didn’t happen. For you to say I reference ‘ all people ‘ it may of been better if you just simply asked me directly if I meant all home works or just some. But I was a Too general In my description and probably to some looked like I encompassed all home workers. I will say I have suffered quite a lot with the mental health aspect of this so I feel considerably for those in the same position.
As for the virus being gone and going back to work buddy never ever going to happen. I wish. The World Economic Forum and the World Bank will make sure Of it. This scam is 20 years in the making. They will only have their New World Order with our compliance.
Anyway I hope your situation improves and those around you.

With the upmost respect. I completely agree with you, your statement is ridiculous because that’s not what I said. Where did I say those that work from home have it easy?
Didn’t happen. For you to say I reference ‘ all people ‘ it may of been better if you just simply asked me directly if I meant all home works or just some. But I was a Too general In my description and probably to some looked like I encompassed all home workers. I will say I have suffered quite a lot with the mental health aspect of this so I feel considerably for those in the same position.
As for the virus being gone and going back to work buddy never ever going to happen. I wish. The World Economic Forum and the World Bank will make sure Of it. This scam is 20 years in the making. They will only have their New World Order with our compliance.
Anyway I hope your situation improves and those around you.
What do u think the end game is mate?

Let’s speculate

This is another thing I'm struggling to understand
Almost every person I speak with has the same opinion as me/us
This isnt just friends who would naturally share the same mindset but random people I dont even know
The only exceptions are those over 60 and concerned for there health
I'm pretty sure this isnt an abnormal snapshot of what the entire nation is thinking

This isnt just friends who would naturally share the same mindset but random people I dont even know
I'm pretty sure this isnt an abnormal snapshot of what the entire nation is thinking
Well the gov are clearly willing to do whatever it takes to justify the OTT actions they are taking

Did u watch the FB link I posted?

The lad in it made a vid about a corona test from the NHS, he took the swab out of the packet and didn’t swab anything, he just put it straight in the sample jar and sealed it up untouched and sent it away and waited for results

Few days later they told him he had corona

Something ain’t right is it. Too much fuckery to be plain incompetence, theres something sinister going on

Completely agree, some of the older generation don't want this. My nan is out doing everything she was doing before lockdown now give or take. Her attitude is if she dies she dies, she's 84 and she wants to go out walking, shopping, seeing friends as being active keeps her mind and body healthy.
Back when it first started and I remember when we had to queue for food there was an old couple who said they'd survived the war with more freedoms than what lockdown had at the time given us.
Yes there are those that are older that want to be careful, but equally some of the over 70s are generally the most stubborn people i have come across.

Back