Potential For Gym Closures

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Tech, Mar 16, 2020.

1. Pie ead

Pie ead Full Member

And it doesn't matter who gets voted in , they are different sides of the same coin , people voted for boris and got Corbyn!

2. phani tikkala

phani tikkala Plenty O'Toole Top Contributor

3. Penguin'sreturn

Penguin'sreturn Full Member

This is true. Doesn't matter what party you support.

Starmer from Labour was calling for a national lockdown around 3 weeks before Boris called it. The Labour party, apparently the 'working class' party, led by someone who has a knighthood too.

All as bad as eachother with the same agenda.

4. godsgifttoearth

godsgifttoearth Full Member

The exact reason corbyn got constant shit peddled about "anti sematism". His ideas were scary for the establishment. Wide spread investment in people and infrastructure? Actually taxing big businesses instead of the working class footing the bill. Surprised he survived as long as he did. Happened to Bernie Sanders as well. Unfortunately old rishi rich seems to be planning to tax the fuck out of anyone who works 38hrs per week to pay for the bailouts they gave the Big boys during shutdown instead of making them dip into their healthy profit margins to cover wages.

People seem to think getting business to pay their way will scare them off. No it won't, they still want to fleece the inhabitants, they just won't make as much doing so and the inhabitants might actually benefit.

5. Greedy Ben

Greedy Ben Top Contributor

Aaron Page UK Strongman has passed away today RIP.
    He was put in a medically induced coma the other week I think and may have developed a secondary infection by what I've seen online.

Instagram Link

6. godsgifttoearth

godsgifttoearth Full Member

its fucking brutal as soon as they intubate you, its literally a death sentence for 90% of people who get covid. i've made it clear to everyone who knows me that i do not get intubated, they pump me full of stims, vasodilators and oxygen and i'd rather fight choking to death than just die in a coma from multi organ failure etc.

Greedy Ben likes this.
  7. GhostOf2Can

GhostOf2Can Top Contributor

More and more right wing MSM talking about this globalist great reset. They have no choice now, it’s imminent

Notice when they put the picture up of left wing global leaders and elites trying to push their globalist agenda through our mate Boris is up in the top left corner

We voted him in by a landslide and he’s sold us out

8. TONY FERGUSON

TONY FERGUSON Winging my way to heaven as we speak, son. Full Member

Never a good idea to use Fox News as proof of anything...

Trump is the biggest globalist going. He's also the epitome of elitism, as are his brands.

So all this bullshit about a globalist agenda taking over the world needs to come from anybody but Trump enablers.

Robbie likes this.
  9. GhostOf2Can

Why do u say Trump is the biggest globalist going?

Quite a few of the policies he’s implemented indicate different. What you going off?

And I did say fox was right wing (for the most part it is anyway), I just used it as an example of MSM that is now covering this, as is sky news. I never said it was proof of anything did I?

10. Sjundea

Sjundea Top Contributor

It's all about taxation.
    Look at highest and lowest contributors. Highest pay more tax. Stay open. Lowest with the least tax closed. Its bollocks.

11. GhostOf2Can

New tier system to be announced on Monday

I’ve read all shops to be allowed to be open but obviously just rumours from msm at the moment. Let’s hope it’s true.

Hopefully the pubs, restaurants and gyms stay open too. Not confident on these other than in the lowest tier tbf

12. TONY FERGUSON

TONY FERGUSON Winging my way to heaven as we speak, son. Full Member

You literally just used it as proof to support your opinion on there being a globalist great reset: "More and more right wing MSM talking about this globalist great reset. They have no choice now, it’s imminent."

Why on earth would you bother to point this out otherwise?

As for Trump being a globalist, well let's take a look at where he has major business dealings in the world:

Screenshot_20201122_110402.jpg

He's been responsible for taking more jobs abroad than 99.99% of Americans.

And his policies are 100% based on events and developments throughout the world. Which is what makes him a globalist by definition.

But of course people will still find a way of saying I'm wrong, even though that map, and his foreign policy, don't lie.

They simply like drinking the Kool Aid far too much to realise they've been mugged off by a globalist.

Robbie likes this.
  13. GhostOf2Can

So you think a billionaire business man is a globalist purely because he has business interests all around the world?

ok mate :lol:

You do realise 99% of those places you’ve highlighted are locations of his hotels or golf courses?
    Do you expect him to stick em all on highway 66?

Last edited: Nov 22, 2020
  14. GhostOf2Can

Please elaborate on which part of his foreign policy shows he is a globalist?

(part of your post in bold)

15. GhostOf2Can

Globalist:
    a person who advocates the interpretation or planning of economic and foreign policy in relation to events and developments throughout the world.

Nationalist:
    a person who strongly identifies with their own nation and vigorously supports its interests, especially to the exclusion or detriment of the interests of other nations.

@TONY FERGUSON
    Have a look at these definitions from the oxford dictionary, take a look at trumps policies and tell me which you think he is :lol:

“Trump is a globalist because he owns hotels outside the US!!!!”

DERP

Pie ead and Sjundea like this.