Potential For Gym Closures

I hear that! I’ve often said the friends that used to sing “F*ck you I won’t do as you tell me” are now kowtowing and saying “yes sir please tell me what to do” I know people younger than me that have pushed to have the vax. Beggars belief can’t they understand numbers and risks?

If lockdown has taught me one thing, it’s those that I’ve not seen I probably won’t again. Those that I continued to either work with or see are the real people I’ll carry on seeing. Social circle massacre for the good. Which I guess is the objective. Divide & conquer. The masked against the unmasked. Vaxed against the unvaxed.

I’ll buy into the “identifying” bullshit. I’m unvaxed but I identify as vaxed.
Your correct with the divide and conquer

It’ll be very apparent soon when we’re back in a fourth lockdown and the government get the propaganda machine up to full speed and you have the vaxxed mask wearing sheep blaming the tiny percentage of unvaxxed maskless critical thinkers for still having no freedoms after 18 fucking months

“if everyone got vaccinated and wore a mask we would have been out of lockdown when the government said we would, it doesn’t matter that the government keep moving the goal posts and lying to us it’s all the “anti vaxxers” fault!!!!!”

So easily manipulated :lol:

Your correct with the divide and conquer

It’ll be very apparent soon when we’re back in a fourth lockdown and the government get the propaganda machine up to full speed and you have the vaxxed mask wearing sheep blaming the tiny percentage of unvaxxed maskless critical thinkers for still having no freedoms after 18 fucking months

“if everyone got vaccinated and wore a mask we would have been out of lockdown when the government said we would, it doesn’t matter that the government keep moving the goal posts and lying to us it’s all the “anti vaxxers” fault!!!!!”

So easily manipulated :lol:
I do actually have a Srs question about these people

Are they really incapable of putting two and two together or are they just in denial?

For example everyone is wearing masks, basically.
Everyone is wearing masks yet we were told cases were out of control and the NHS was on the brink of collapse

Do these people not look around and think well clearly masks don’t work then and we’re being lied to or do they look around and think that single solitary bloke I saw in town today not wearing a mask out of 1000 people it must be his fault for all these cases of Covid and he’s killing people?

I find it hard to believe people are truly that gullible tbh but I could be wrong. I honestly don’t know anymore

No! Prof Dolores Cahill is brilliant she’s tackling airlines that insist on the vax. She’s also setting up Freedom Holidays. Unvaxed unmasked flights and resorts. I’ll pay the extra to be with likeminded people tbh

search her and the world doctors alliance if you haven’t heard of her. Taking the jab is unreversable and will cause a cytokine storm according to her and many other doctors in the Great Barrington Declaration
Tbf the regular vaccines most kids are exposed to at 8 weeks and so on can cause a cytokine storm in some of them (it’s just a way way overboard immune response basically). Those vaccines also kill children

They don’t deny it but it’s thought of as an acceptable risk to achieve herd immunity from these diseases we are told about (measles, mumps etc etc)

It’s a numbers game. Which is all well and good until your kids numbers up

It takes a brave parent (right or wrong) to go against the grain and avoid vaccinating their child

As for the Covid vaccine I don’t speculate on it too much other than the facts:

It’s unneeded for the vast vast majority
It’s not proven to stop the spread
No medium or long term testing

That’s all I need to know to know I won’t be bullied in to getting it

The other more sinister theories about the vaccine I can’t comment on although I do see them. The truth is no one knows how this mass vaccination programme is gonna turn out in 2-5 years

Reckon we’ll be seeing ads like the PPI ads in a few years.

Did you get vaccinated in 2021 you could be in for compensation.

apparently in Israel where they’ve only used the Pfizer vax there’s been more deaths in the over 65s than there was in a similar period of the pandemic.
Of course they were nothing to do with the vaccine they were elderly people. Flipping the logic to fit the agenda.

Reckon we’ll be seeing ads like the PPI ads in a few years.

Did you get vaccinated in 2021 you could be in for compensation.

apparently in Israel where they’ve only used the Pfizer vax there’s been more deaths in the over 65s than there was in a similar period of the pandemic.
Of course they were nothing to do with the vaccine they were elderly people. Flipping the logic to fit the agenda.
Died within 24hrs of getting the vaccine? Unrelated

Hit by a car 27 days after a positive Covid test? 100% Covid death

Died within 24hrs of getting the vaccine? Unrelated

Hit by a car 27 days after a positive Covid test? 100% Covid death

Exactly. The wording has been clever enough to instill fear in the sheeple. They use psychologists and NLP to manipulate the masses. I won’t even get into the hypnotic effects of tv and the countdowns and moving circles in news intros. I think once you’re aware of the techniques used you can’t unsee them. What boggles my mind is when I mention these things to people they agree and then spout the new propaganda.

Larken Rose wrote a book a while back called how to be a successful tyrant in it he spoke of using a virus and fear to control the masses. I’ve shown it to people and still they believe ffs. I’ll dig out a short video of him reading it.

Less than 3mins. Written in 2005 explains the Plandemic perfectly. His channel is pretty good tbf

Hegelian dialectic
Problem
Reaction
Solution

Last edited:
What do you think will change?

People will stop being such whores for social media for one. The economy will completely restructure, companies will start downsizing and laying people off en masse, hybrid working will become a permanent thing, commercial property market will crash, whole industries will disappear, Brexit will make Project Fear look like a massive understatement, and people will realise their mistake for blindly taking the safe path and not waking up to the reality that climate change will increasingly make every part of the world a bitch to live in.

Completely agree with that first paragraph. Was having a similar conversation yesterday.
I dont despise anything more than the media and social media, it brings the very worst our of people and has created a generation that I just can't get my head around
I really hope that second paragraph comes true and there isn't too many people who have lost the ability to actually think for themselves

I reckon it will. Social media will morph into something far different than its current incarnation and those who have lost the ability to think for themselves and insist on continuing to live their lives on Facebook etc will basically only have juvenile children to keep them company.

Future generations will struggle to get their heads around how retarded today's world is and in the end won't even bother trying to understand. They'll move on and count themselves lucky they didn't have to live in these times.

yeh I’ve had to come off the usual social media outlets, had a couple of bans and warnings off FB for dropping truth bombs. I wouldn’t mind but they were facts. My dad said we’re not quite at the book burning yet but he’s a bit Victorian, censorship is digital and if these platforms can ban a leader of a country they can certainly steer the “thinking” of the masses. There’s better info in Telegram channels without the censorship.

Your second paragraph is teetering on a knife edge. I think this way, surely the masses will wake up but then I see a family all wearing masks in their own car and think we’re doomed . I don’t think I can believe the official stats on vaccine take up the French are less than 5% but apparently we’re 20million plus which is over 25% - the power of media.

there’s too much telly and not enough thought unfortunately. I cancelled our tv licence last year #defundthebbc

History is full of examples of when societies completely lost it and believed in some horseshit than only an absolute fucking retard could ever believe.

History is a lot like fashion. It keeps repeating itself in the name of innovation.

New article from the Financial Times discussing needing a great reset

https://www.ft.com/content/39c53b9f-f443-4dde-9cdb-07e8999ec783

Wiping of debt, new monetary system etc etc

We’ll see more and more stuff like this coming out from well known main stream sources now. To convince the public it’s necessary and unavoidable.

And also to convince everyone it’s all covids fault obviously. This is important as the cunts who’ve really caused all the problems want to be in charge of the new system, much better to blame it on a virus then admit they aren’t actually fit to run fuck all

New article from the Financial Times discussing needing a great reset

https://www.ft.com/content/39c53b9f-f443-4dde-9cdb-07e8999ec783

Wiping of debt, new monetary system etc etc

We’ll see more and more stuff like this coming out from well known main stream sources now. To convince the public it’s necessary and unavoidable.

And also to convince everyone it’s all covids fault obviously. This is important as the cunts who’ve really caused all the problems want to be in charge of the new system, much better to blame it on a virus then admit they aren’t actually fit to run fuck all

Just to put a little perspective on this the wiping of debt is only going to apply to governments. Everybody else is going to be expected to pay every last penny back, in some cases for things that have become worthless.

There's a problem with a society who votes in idiots like this in the first place.

Back