Potential For Gym Closures

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Tech, Mar 16, 2020.

1. Mr mac

Mr mac TM Health & Safety officer Top Contributor

I actually think a good chunk of people will still get ill and some badly because people will have such shit immune systems that will fold at the first sign of a foreign invader.

2. Jack About

Jack About Full Member

Nor us, me & the mrs refuse to wear masks, track & trace or get tested, never stopped having people round or visiting family (if they weren't too scared) even spoke to some of my neighbours about it at the beginning and they stopped believing the shite fast too. We live in a little drive with just a few houses down it, we've had street parties bbqs and general get togethers over a few drinks - guess what? We ain't dead, ill or have been.

Other than the gym & the pubs not being open nothing has changed. We have each others houses to go round for a drink and I have a small gym in my garage that my mates and my sons mates used. only reason to wipe the equipment is to get the dust off.

All bullshit and overhyped hysteria brought on by the MSM who, imo, should be sacked and held accountable. I stopped paying my subs to the British Brainwashing Corporation long ago - case in point - they knew WTC7 had fallen a full 23 minutes before it did, they must of had inside information to report this and did nothing which makes them terrorists or supporting terrorism, If I pay my licence fees I'm supporting/funding terrorism which is against the law - I await my day in court ;):D

Last edited: Jul 21, 2021
    GhostOf2Can likes this.
  3. Golden

Golden Full Member

4. Golden

Golden Full Member

They’ve lost it. No speaking or starting up conversations now when you’re out? They’ve had 5 deaths!

5. Jack About

Jack About Full Member

Australia has gone full on commie

6. GhostOf2Can

GhostOf2Can Top Contributor

Absolutely disgusting. They are all bought and paid for

Any member of public still going along with this are dumb as a box or rocks or complete and utter cowards

Do people still not realise this stops when we say enough is enough or do they dare not make a stand? Either way is totally pathetic

7. Mr mac

Mr mac TM Health & Safety officer Top Contributor

Macron has gone insane. From what I understand from aug 1st if you try to go to a restaurant or bar without a vaccine it’s a 6 month prison sentence.

8. GhostOf2Can

It’ll be coming here soon

And he hasn’t gone insane, he’s doing as he’s been instructed. He’s a puppet just like the rest of them

People need to stop going along with this insanity.
    If the entire population stuck together we can stop anything we want. Unfortunately some idiots don’t see the problem with what’s happening right in front of their face

Jack About and pooley1810 like this.
  9. Afghan

Afghan Top Contributor

Just caught up in here. All ifs and buts as usual. Vacccine isnt mandatory and it never will be, masks have never been forced on anyone, well not me anyway. Like others have said, nothings really changed in our lives as we just get on with it, suprised people are still believing media BS as gospel.

10. GhostOf2Can

Well the jab is already mandatory for care home workers and they’ve confirmed they’ll be mandatory for large gatherings come September.

And they’ve already made it mandatory for pubs, restaurants and all sorts of everyday little things in Romania, Ireland, France, Australia, Israel and many other countries so you keep believing they won’t bring it in here for all those things mate

Not like they haven’t all copied each other exactly so far is it. Oh wait.....

11. Afghan

Afghan Top Contributor

The jabs not already mandatory for care home workers, nothing has passed parliment or been discussed yet, same goes for large gatherings which is already recieving huge backlash so doubtful it happens. Also the large gatherings suggestion was vaccine OR negative PCR test.

Honestly, stuff like that is as bad as the media scaremongering.

The whole self isolation thing is a joke, people who have the app are complaining about it, just delete the app simple. Ive not used any app or checked in anywhere, everyone else should follow suit

G-G likes this.
  12. GhostOf2Can

Your wrong again

It was voted on and agreed to in the House of Commons. Care home workers now have until the end of September to be double vaccinated or they will be terminated

https://www.gov.uk/government/news/...vaccinated-under-new-law-to-protect-residents

As for the large gathering yes it was suggested at first to be vaccinated or a negative PCR but now it is being said come September it’ll be vaccine only. Just like all the other countries I mentioned earlier

It is coercion to get people to get the jab. And if you buy in to that you carry the passport. Basically a digital ID

13. Afghan

Afghan Top Contributor

From your link

'Subject to Parliamentary approval and a subsequent 16-week grace period '

I dont believe it will get parliment approval, neither will any kind of mandatory vaccine law

14. GhostOf2Can

I don’t know how I can say this so you can understand it pal, but they voted on it in the House of Commons and voted in favour of making it mandatory for care home workers 319 votes to 246

It’s been done and passed. They spent a grand total of 90 minutes “deliberating” on it

https://www.openaccessgovernment.org/covid-vaccine-mandatory-2/115406/

15. GhostOf2Can

But I’m sure they’ll stop there won’t they Afghan no way they try and implement it for every cunt else like all these other countries they’ve been mirroring all the way through this pandemic already have

Really is no telling some people. Even when it’s happening right in front of their face

But it’s ok I get it. Some of the sheep still believe they actually live in a democracy. When you admit to yourself that isn’t the case it all becomes easier to understand