Pound For Pound - Could You Outlift This Guy?

No! Lol

Pretty sure the IPF decided it was unfair for guys like him to compete against the less vertically challenged as they are essentially more biometrially suited to lifting shit up. Entirely serious!

I like the tyrion ain't got shit on me hash tag ha ha.
Guys a beast

He has it a bit shit to be fair as no matter what he lifts he'll always get people making out it's easy due to his size and if they were his size they'd be doing it yadda yadda.

Not meaning you Mike btw just in general and like you say he is going to have better leverages than your average guy. Don't agree with the ban though akin to banning the tallest guys in the world playing basketball lol. Besides unlikely to compete against him unless a dwarf as well. Is a point for overall champion I suppose.

He has it a bit shit to be fair as no matter what he lifts he'll always get people making out it's easy due to his size and if they were his size they'd be doing it yadda yadda.

Not meaning you Mike btw just in general and like you say he is going to have better leverages than your average guy. Don't agree with the ban though akin to banning the tallest guys in the world playing basketball lol. Besides unlikely to compete against him unless a dwarf as well. Is a point for overall champion I suppose.

I can't say I agree with it pal. Just highlighting it happened.

The guys obviously put the hours in and nobody can take that away. Yeah, you'll get the haters, but who doesn't?

Reactions: Dig
Don't know much about it but seems very unfair that he's been banned from competition. The fed should be doing everything to encourage him IMO. Like pointed out above you'd never ban someone that's freakishly tall from basketball and I'm struggling to see the difference.

I can't say I agree with it pal. Just highlighting it happened.

The guys obviously put the hours in and nobody can take that away. Yeah, you'll get the haters, but who doesn't?
tbh I see both sides... should be allowed to lift but not sure about competing for the over all lifter etc as def a biomechanical advantage... which is prob the first time he (and indeed this chap who lifted BPU and deads awesome) has heard that... bit like the sprinters with the steel legs... my argument there was they could provide more spring or power through the stride which that gun fighter chap from sth africa pistorious or what ever denied till he got beaten then said that the chap who won had springier steel so could get more power lol...

Back