Pre-workout Review And Support

Discussion in 'Supplements' started by LeeDaLifter, May 24, 2019.

1. LeeDaLifter

LeeDaLifter Pre-workout Representative Full Member

A caffeine free pree?

Caffeine is half the buzz I must admit but a pree with no caffeine would be risk free.

Remember onli bad thing with pree is the coffee..

I had a look n cheap as donkey poo and that means its not that good bro..... £30/40 on caffeine free one would show me its lethal shit.

They about £10/20.....

I could order it in???? From USA or Asia?

Them countries have legal trippy drugs so they might chuck afew in some preee

2. LeeDaLifter

Hahahahaha.. Bro popped some homebrewpree.

I was dead..... Now I am awake. Fuck da caffeine risk bro, I know for a fact that my personal 'lethal dose' of caffeine is in the kilo region.... Not pussy ass mg or gram shit bro

I know Im loco for pree now, I'm loco for anything that makes me buzz n feel mint.

Geeeetttt thaaaaaaa fuuuucckkkk in!!!!! Fuckin love preeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!

Beta alanine is the fuckin God Partical, its da missin link from human to god bro

Hahahaha. Maybe my body or/and everybody is tuned to be buzzed up, atleast for abit anyway.

I love the kick in, its scarey as fuck but after da bombing its nice, dnt go there bro!!! Dnt u fuckin dare go there u fuckin lil mug hahahaha

Come on tingles, where u at bro????? Where u at???? Better start tinglessss or I'll pop da tingle powder next time!!!!!!
    This is my homebrew bro!!!!! N I'm starting to feel tingle hahahaha see bro I knew it was gan get me... U cn tell when iv had it coz I'm ON DA FUCKIN BALL

FYI.... I support Newcastle, not coz they best football team n have best manager... Coz its my hood bro, I know people that switch teams they support every year, even after a match bro....

These fools from China supporting Man U... Is that legit bro?
    I liked football before... Not nowadays bro, it changed to much... Everyone dives like they swimmers bro, I take a beating to get ball off me bro (even after a rough tackle I'm back up n on ball) (I played defender coz shit stamina n I like a hard tackle)

Honest tho bro...... Players get looked at n they dive, its not same anymore bro, its lost its magic now that there's major money involved..

Sports where theres a top winnin set.. Like F1... Always sames set of drivers winning.

Fuckin hell, I remember when they went to onli one tank of fuel per race haha, F1 is changing aswell...

Onli sports I like are ones with that many variables that u need to be a skilled player not a favorite but proper skilled. Rally is a good one, dnt watch it tho.

Anyone can pay anyone to take a dive at any time in any sport

3. LeeDaLifter

Lads look, bros n hoes.

My pree is naughty but not that much of a kick this morning.... Might need tweaking, might need alil extra boost. Plan is to pop a normal pree, get a good buzz gan, hit my weights and see the comparison of energy.

Its hard making it good bro

4. LeeDaLifter

Our bodies are just pumps of tissue waiting for hormonal or chemicals to start processes or activate cells.

Our organs work same way, same way as a coral would operate.

When u take pree, ur putting ur body into sport mode. U get me bro? Its like nos bro.. N that's good for cars

5. LeeDaLifter

Yeeeeeeee haaaaaaaaaaaaaa waaaaaaaaaaaaaa chaaaaaaaaaaaaa is the onli way I can explain the kick in

6. MichaelScott

MichaelScott Full Member

Last edited: Jun 12, 2019
  7. BigChap92

BigChap92 Full Member

It was agent orange bro.

During the Vietnam war when you were just a young man.

8. LeeDaLifter

My brain n body respond differently than most peoples..... I must be sensitive to stimulus

MichaelScott and Fatbrah like this.
  9. Fatbrah

Fatbrah TMuscle Fatministrator Top Contributor

Imagine a woman ever spoke to ya
    Be too much stimulus th

10. LeeDaLifter

Ohhhh laaaaaa, the women u 'interact' with Cnt see u in that bush

11. noel

noel Top Contributor

WTF

our bodies are not polyps and limestone, how the hell does the human body in any way work like a coral, corals are bloody aquatic for starters.......

12. LeeDaLifter

Back in day.... When big bang happened n earth had water on it but nowt else..... There was coral type shit n we evolved to have organs from principal of coral....
    Bro they not teach u that at school???
    Basic 1:1 evolution bro

13. LeeDaLifter

Not limestone but calcium bones???

Think about it bro

14. ChrissyJ

ChrissyJ Full Member

Jesus disapproves

Scudd33 likes this.