• TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.

Primo Labs

@huntingground

A8018499-14AA-43DC-934E-4146AC88E8EC.jpeg

Ive asked everyone so far but what u find primo adds to a physique?

I already cba wif the jabbing and only done 2 jabs haha

I cant use Tren as it fucks with my head far to much.

A mate of mine was showing me pics from a photoshoot in his best condition, i asked what he was using and it was primo, he swears by it.

Tren used to flaten me out a fair bit after a decent amount of time cutting, with primo I’ve stayed a lot fuller, granted I haven’t got the strength increase of tren but i also havent got the sweats, insomnia, anger, breathing like a rapist of tren either which is a fair trade to me

I think its main selling point is its nitrogen retention and complete lack of sides, I feel amazing this cutting cycle and imo look the best I’ve ever looked, just not quite as strong, I’ll take that

I cant use Tren as it fucks with my head far to much.

A mate of mine was showing me pics from a photoshoot in his best condition, i asked what he was using and it was primo, he swears by it.

Tren used to flaten me out a fair bit after a decent amount of time cutting, with primo I’ve stayed a lot fuller, granted I haven’t got the strength increase of tren but i also havent got the sweats, insomnia, anger, breathing like a rapist of tren either which is a fair trade to me

I think its main selling point is its nitrogen retention and complete lack of sides, I feel amazing this cutting cycle and imo look the best I’ve ever looked, just not quite as strong, I’ll take that

are you cutting in the exact same way (output, cals etc) as when you used Tren? and what other drugs are you using compared to before

Sides wise no comparison, but condition wise Tren is king, hence its use pre contest by pretty much everyone.
Primo does leave you feeling good - I agree, as close to feeling 'healthy' as a cycle can be - but for getting in shape alongside a diet I wouldn't have primo as the main drug. Useful for say Mens Physique guys, but even then would be alongside some winstrol, bit of test (person dependant) but high level guys are also using Tren too

are you cutting in the exact same way (output, cals etc) as when you used Tren? and what other drugs are you using compared to before

Sides wise no comparison, but condition wise Tren is king, hence its use pre contest by pretty much everyone.
Primo does leave you feeling good - I agree, as close to feeling 'healthy' as a cycle can be - but for getting in shape alongside a diet I wouldn't have primo as the main drug. Useful for say Mens Physique guys, but even then would be alongside some winstrol, bit of test (person dependant) but high level guys are also using Tren too

Ohh 100% agree, top level guys are going to need Tren, I’m a lot more into mma these days so Tren is a no go either way as i need to he able to breath.

My diet is the same though as im naturally lean so all i do each summer is slightly lower my calories and fat drops off me, I always run mast and anavar alongside but I honestly feel a lot fuller and feel i look better on primo, maybe not so ‘grainy’ but IMO a better look,

Most the guys I know that compete add primo in with tren and they all give me the same answer as to why, it keeps them fuller,

But as I said im not a 20stone mass monster so what I consider a better look my not be what some lads consider a better look, I’ll definitely run it again, Primo and DHB have both pleasantly surprised me this year

Ohh 100% agree, top level guys are going to need Tren, I’m a lot more into mma these days so Tren is a no go either way as i need to he able to breath.

My diet is the same though as im naturally lean so all i do each summer is slightly lower my calories and fat drops off me, I always run mast and anavar alongside but I honestly feel a lot fuller and feel i look better on primo, maybe not so ‘grainy’ but IMO a better look,

Most the guys I know that compete add primo in with tren and they all give me the same answer as to why, it keeps them fuller,

But as I said im not a 20stone mass monster so what I consider a better look my not be what some lads consider a better look, I’ll definitely run it again, Primo and DHB have both pleasantly surprised me this year
Whats dhb?

Is the doc gonna do a wholesale group buy on this primo lark and sort us a deal then or what :rofl::rofl::rofl:

ah ok for sure then Primo, Var, EQ, bit of test or Tbol are your drugs of choice for fighting , cant imagine trying to train with Tren - jeez

I was fooked just doing the runs in Bangkok before training, or just skipping when its was 36 and 90% humidity, I literally would have died on tren in that weather......literally suffocated or had a heart attack I reckon with the golden liquor

Back