• TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.

Prostasia Labs?

Hey all Im new here, and do have a couple more questions but for now would love some views on this, Thanks

Bought some Test E from someone local and was given the brand Prostasia after searching online I can't find anything recent about them and what I have read is mixed reviews, Hoping its good to go but...

anyone any opinions on the the brand?

Thanks

Attachments

• Prostasia1.jpg
    Prostasia1.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 640
Didn't think that facebook shit was still on the go, I mind that stupid "sponsored" bint got their logo tattooed on her back :laugh:

Thats ridiculous, haha

was hoping there was some recent info on it...may have to ditch it if I can't find any info.

Thanks for the reply

Back