Protein Dynamix Choc Orange Wpc.

Discussion in 'Supplement Reviews' started by Reacher, Jul 9, 2015.

1. Reacher

Reacher Top Contributor

Just recently was fortunate enough to win 1kg of Choc orange WPC from @Protein Dynamix.

Thought a little review was fair by way of courtesy.

Simple really, it's a nice product.
    Mixes very easily, mixed in a shaker with no mesh or spring and there is no clumping ect. Nice texture not too thin or gritty.
    Flavour, the Choc orange is very good.
    Quite a strong smell on opening the pouch but the flavour is nice and subtle when mixed up.
    Not over powering and too much, just right for me as I don't like a heavily artificial kind of taste that some whey powders have.

Protein Dynamix were kind enough to put me a couple of shakers in and a couple of samples of other products, one of which was their pre workout which I've now tried and was also impressed with.
    All in all they seem to have great products quality ingredients and flavours.
    Quick look on their site is showing a 3 for 2 offer at the mo and 1 kg of the flavoured WPC is 12.99 so seems a great price and even better if the 3 for 2 applies ( you'd have to double check that one)

I'll certainly use them in future given the quality and price, delivery was very quick also so an all round good service.
    10/10

Last edited: Jul 10, 2015
    Protein Dynamix, Redwing and dee9699 like this.
  2. Redwing

Redwing Muscle Supermarket Rep & Money Saving Expert!

I didn't know they were doing so many flavours. Sounds great though.

Reacher likes this.
  3. Protein Dynamix

Protein Dynamix Full Member

Hey @Reacher, many thanks for the awesome review!

You can indeed get 3 for 2 across our entire product range. So, if you went for 3 x 1kg bags of whey protein concentrate it would set you back less than £30.

Hope you enjoy the rest of your prize and we look forward to seeing any future orders come through.

Redwing and Reacher like this.
  4. Protein Dynamix

Protein Dynamix Full Member

To be honest @Redwing we're not going crazy with the flavours, just putting out what we think are really good flavours. Honestly, if you haven't tried the NY Cheesecake whey protein concentrate yet, it's an absolute beauty...better than the chocolate orange in our opinion!

Redwing and Reacher like this.
  5. Redwing

Redwing Muscle Supermarket Rep & Money Saving Expert!

I saw that Cheesecake in a email. I will give it a go at some point its one i wouldnt have thought of but i love cheesecake