Protein Dynamix. Dynago Amino

Discussion in 'Supplement Reviews' started by Redwing, Jan 24, 2016.

1. Redwing

Redwing Muscle Supermarket Rep & Money Saving Expert!

Protein Dynamix. Dynago Amino
    Ive wanted to try this for a while.

Ive been impressed with Protein Dynamix ever since they came on the supplements scene last year but I hadn't tried there Intra workout formula.

I'm a big fan of Intra workout drinks as my workouts tend to be long and I like Aminos to feed the muscles while im working out and take advantage of the anti-catabolic effects BCAAs provide.

Well whats in it?
    Per 16.5g serving

8g of Protein this is the 2.1.1 BCAAs ratio

DynaGo™ Amino also incorporates a premium B Vitamin and Electrolyte blend. Utilising Niacin, Thiamin, Riboflavin, B12 and B.

Also 2g of Citruline Malate and 200mg of L Norvaline in each serving. Both there to increase Nitic Oxide levels in the blood.

What does it Taste Like?

An Intra workout drink MUST taste good. Its the one drink we cant just neck down it has to be sipped throughout the workout so its a must that is tastes good.

There is just 1 flavour of this. Which id say is strange as these days nearly every flavour seems to be catered for.

Hawaiian Punch is the flavour . Yep not orange or lemon the have gone all out tropical and IMHO it tastes very good. Its liek a sharp Pina Colada. Im guessing its sharp as it has to mask a lot of ingredients plus it doesnt use any Sugars but ive been using this for a week now and I look forward to drinking it .

Conclusion

This is a well thought out great tasting Intra Drink, its pretty much like many others available but its not full of fillers and sugars it tastes great and has high quality ingredients .

At £24.99 for 500g it sits nicely alongside the high quality Intras. Its on Offer at the moment at PD 25% off and free tub of peanut butter. ( see the link).

You cant go wrong with this.

http://proteindynamix.com/dynago-amino/

RECOMMENDED

Last edited: Jan 24, 2016
  2. Protein Dynamix

Protein Dynamix Full Member

Hey @Redwing, many thanks for such a glowing review! You've picked out some really great points in terms of the ingredients and flavour all of which were at the forefront of our minds when we developed it. Hawaiian Punch isn't an obvious choice, but we definitely think it tastes as good as it sounds and we often sip away at a glass throughout the day just for the refreshment!

Redwing likes this.
  3. Redwing

Redwing Muscle Supermarket Rep & Money Saving Expert!

No probs I like it . Very good intra

Protein Dynamix likes this.