Protein Dynamix Dynamo Pre Workout

Discussion in 'Supplement Reviews' started by Redwing, May 10, 2015.

1. Redwing

Redwing Muscle Supermarket Rep & Money Saving Expert!

I was sent this to review from Protein Dynamix with no instructions other than a honest review.

I have the blueberry blitz flavour. I couldn't tell it was blueberry just some sort of berry type flavour not bad but as I've said before its so hard to mask the ingredients in a good pre workout. Its easily drinkable I've read the raspberry is a new improved flavour.

Before I try any supplement I look at the ingredients to see if they appeal to me. I look for stim ingredients and pump, after all its a pre workout and that's what I want.

The line up in this looked very promising with 275mg of caffeine in the full 18g serving so not massively high . Here's what impressed me though the pump line up

AAKG, Agmatine Sulfate, L-Norvaline, L-Ornithine & Citrulline Malate

I don't know how much of each is in the ingredients I cant see on the website but that's a full range of proven ingredients.

I took this 30 mins before training started feeling the niacin flushes kick in my face was red and itchy I take that as a sign to get going. Few light sets to get the blood flowing I felt the pump on this . Good pump good energy = good workout session. I had lasting energy no crash at all I think that's due to it not being over stimmed.

I felt good, muscles had a good full feeling Dynamo is one to add to the pre workout recommended list.It reminded me a lot of White Flood.

I like this I've seen it on offer many times id suggest giving it a go and wouldn't hesitate to recommend it to someone looking for a new pre workout to try. Its small but powerful and packs a punch.

Full ingredients in the link

https://proteindynamix.co.../dynamo-preworkout_32/

round 2 likes this.
  2. Protein Dynamix

Protein Dynamix Full Member

Thanks for the top class review Redwing! Glad you liked it and we hope it keeps you going for a few more sessions.

For quick reference, here are the active ingredient levels per serving...
    Citrulline Malate 2500mg
    Arginine Alpha-Ketogluterate 2000mg
    L-Ornithine 2000mg
    Agmatine Sulfate 800mg
    Glycerol Monostearate 700mg
    L-Norvaline 230mg
    Beta Alanine 3000mg
    Creatine Nitrate 2000mg
    Betaine Anhydrous 1000mg
    Caffeine 275mg
    Niacin 35mg (218% RDA*)
    Grape Seed Extract 150mg

Redwing likes this.
  3. Redwing

Redwing Muscle Supermarket Rep & Money Saving Expert!

ahhh that's what I wanted to know that puts a better perspective on it.

good amounts of proven ingredients there.