Protein Dynamix Mint Choc Chip Whey Isolate

TinyTim

Timothy Sprague-Dawley
Top Contributor
I thought mint choc chip might be a refreshing flavour to go for post workout.

It's certainly minty and choc chippy, so the flavour description is pretty bob on in that regard.

What else can you say about a whey isolate beyond flavour?

Mixed in a couple of shakes in a shaker bottle.
Is thin like an unthickened isolate should be.
Doesn't foam much.
Is brown like a chocolate colour.

In summary, if you like mint choc chip ice cream, this tastes a lot like it. I like it, so I like this flavour. :lol:

Currently 20% off, too.

http://proteindynamix.com/best-cheap-whey-protein-isolate/

Just ordered the red velvet cake protein concentrate - that and the eddie hall shaker was £18.90 with delivery.
Used thebeast code which gets more off.

Really wanna try this... let us know how it is. I've got SHIT loads (and I mean SHIT LOADS) of whey since leaving Mammoth and them sending me the 7 months of products they owed me, but if this is good I'll blag it with the mrs (she'll kill me if I bring any more supplements into house haha)

Really wanna try this... let us know how it is. I've got SHIT loads (and I mean SHIT LOADS) of whey since leaving Mammoth and them sending me the 7 months of products they owed me, but if this is good I'll blag it with the mrs (she'll kill me if I bring any more supplements into house haha)

One of my favorite flavours mate, with caramel mocha. Check your PM's.

Just tried it this morning. A bit sweet but its lovely! One of the nicest tasting proteins I've had in a while.

The MP mint choc isolate is my go to just now.

I'm not being biased. Give it a go. I've tried most suppliers mint choc WPC and WPI as I love mint chocolate in general. Even with water it's good.

Your not being biased lol Your out of order mate.

A MP rep promoting his own product. This isnt a whats the best choc mint thread. This is a review about Protein Dynamix.

Your not being biased lol Your out of order mate.

A MP rep promoting his own product. This isnt a whats the best choc mint thread. This is a review about Protein Dynamix.

Aww well. Apologies and I've deleted my post. Didn't check the section before posting.

Great to see you guys taking the time to write up some reviews on our products. We really appreciate all the positive comments.

Must admit Ginger Bread is an office favourite at the moment, but we tend to change our mind on a daily basis!

Back