1. TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.
    Dismiss Notice

Question For Noel

Discussion in 'Anabolic Steroids & Prohormones' started by DeletedMem15072, Dec 29, 2021.

1. Mersey Muscle

Mersey Muscle Full Member

I'm here to share my 25 years of hobby bodybuilding and steroid experience with people `junior`who ask for help & advice, and I'm also here to learn things from other experienced guys that know things that are new to me. I'm also here just for a bit of a chat and some friendly piss-taking fun sometimes with other fellow crazy bodybuilders living the lifestyle.
    What about you mate? What are you here for and what do you bring to this forum haha?

TONY FERGUSON likes this.
  2. AnimalLifter

AnimalLifter Full Member

Thats when you got no electric

3. Big Balls

Big Balls Top Contributor

don´t pay their bills . steal others power. lay a cable & steal ... seen it before.

4. TONY FERGUSON

TONY FERGUSON Winging my way to heaven as we speak, son. Top Contributor

He's talking about 1 or 2 dingbats in a regiment of 650 odd people. Why are you getting so salty?

It's not as if there aren't any pricks in the military just like any other walk of life. Most people respect the sacrifice the Army makes but that doesn't mean they lose their right to freedom of speech just because they point out facts.

And to be fair to Mersey Muscle he left it open ended. You want to talk about war breaking out over here, when the fuck is that going to happen?

When I look at the wars the UK has been involved in since the Falklands I'm seeing pointless wars which did fuck all to make us safer.

Is that the Army's fault? No of course not it's the politicians who rely on people like you to support every single action the army take whether it be right or wrong.

Stop getting so offended. Everybody respects your son's commitment so don't go ruining it by coming up with stupid hypothetical situations.

Mersey Muscle likes this.
  5. Big Balls

You know i never usually talk about military stuff but i do dislike scum like you trying to put anyone in the military down.
    I chuckle though because i know at my time you would have been sorted out. Living in a Regiment in the singly block there aint no place to hide Tony boy. seen tossers like you get a good kicking. you would not take it like a man but go AWOL.
    you really are a piece of Filt. Internet you can gob off. I know you´re just a pr+ck.

6. TONY FERGUSON

Good to know you've extended the freehold on your little brain. I love living there.

Those with a slightly larger brain can see that I'm giving the military all due respect but simply agreeing with Mersey Muscle that one or two useful idiots could be good to have around.

That's not putting anyone in the military down but then again maybe that log in your eye is stopping you seeing how you are always putting down people for being black.

As for me getting a good kicking in the military don't confuse it with your experience. The only beat down that would be taking place if any would be me against the likes of you for sounding like a proper racist runt.

I'd slap you around so hard maybe I might knock some sense into you.

No one is slagging off the military. Get over yourself.

7. Big Balls

you do not know me Tony, how can you ? I am anything but a racist cunt as you put it,
    One thing i can say about you for certain is you´re a shit stirring little Turd.
    As for you kicking my ass... any time big man. :thumb:

8. TONY FERGUSON

Any time indeed. You'd have second thoughts pretty quick that much I do know.

And if you want to stop being called racist maybe consider not sounding like one when discussing ethnic minorities in the UK.

It's simple really but if that's too difficult to get your head around then just crack on and so will I.

9. Big Balls

Ho..Ho..Ho

And you stop your BLM Bullshit on here. Go to Africa. One less sponger won´t be missed.

Sorry Tony Boy i have no experience with crack. stick to what you know Tony. hanging outside schools ;)

10. GhostOf2Can

GhostOf2Can Top Contributor

You still doing BJJ?

Sjundea likes this.
  11. Big Balls

oh please not another so called Blue Belt BJJ warrior. Ok explains his Bazooka Mouth :facepalm:

GhostOf2Can likes this.
  12. TONY FERGUSON

Come along I'm sure you've had plenty of experience with crack and hanging around outside schools.

As for going to Africa I don't need to. We've got plenty wanting to come over here in case you hadn't noticed and I can't begin to tell you how happy I am about that.

Long live BLM!!

13. TONY FERGUSON

Every day.

Mersey Muscle and GhostOf2Can like this.
  14. GhostOf2Can

GhostOf2Can Top Contributor

Good stuff mate

15. Mersey Muscle

Mersey Muscle Full Member

You ever done any other fighting style's Tony? One of my oldest mates is a brown belt in Krav Maga now. He's a proper lethal weapon. There's not many guys he can't stop and have screaming for a tap out within a few minutes. Watched him beat the crap out of 3 big lads outside a kebab house a few years back. It was comical mate. Like a scene from a big budget kung fu movie haha

If I was a bit younger with more time to spare I'd get into Krav. That defense style is quick and brutal. No messing about. Bish bash bosh. Break some arms and legs in 2 minutes and cause maximum pain. Job done. Go home haha