1. TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.
    Dismiss Notice

Question For Noel

Discussion in 'Anabolic Steroids & Prohormones' started by DeletedMem15072, Dec 29, 2021.

1. Rob O’tren

Rob O’tren Full Member

Thanks you’ve just confirmed it’s STEVE.

HTL likes this.
  2. Big Balls

Big Balls Top Contributor

:rofl:Tony that you?

3. Big Balls

@1.40 FFS...

Rob O’tren likes this.
  4. Big Balls

what usually happens on the street.

Rob O’tren likes this.
  5. Big Balls

not too sure if this will play but i saw it a while back. crazy guy goes into a Karate Dojo & they just kicked him to death(think he died) then just threw his body outside . some of these Karate "Masters" are just nut jobs

6. Rob O’tren

Rob O’tren Full Member

Jeez you don’t half talk some shit. Gladly putting you on the ignore list as you bring nothing but waffle and left wing extremist to the forum.

mal likes this.
  7. Rob O’tren

Rob O’tren Full Member

Too much crack mate!

Big Balls likes this.
  8. TONY FERGUSON

TONY FERGUSON Winging my way to heaven as we speak, son. Top Contributor

Yet you keep on replying to it like a lamb to the slaughter.

I'll see you when you deactivate the ignore function, which will probably be in about 5 minutes. You can then retrospectively read this comment which I'll sign off by saying good riddance you racist little wanker.

9. Big Balls

Tony have you ever seen a grown man naked?

10. TONY FERGUSON

Only your father when he pounced out of the bushes one day.

11. Mersey Muscle

Mersey Muscle Full Member

I'm going to take a wild guess here and say you're talking to that mental Rob guy aren't you? The one with all the drink, drugs, and mental health issues who's having a proper meltdown at the moment.
    I quickly glance at some of the topics he starts when I'm not logged in but certainly wouldn't waste even a second checking his posts, replying, and doing follow ups etc. He was the first daft troll to go on my invisible list and he'll be doing you a favour if he stops reading your posts and blocks you.
    I wish he would do that to me but he likes me too much and finds me worth pursuing so he won't let me go and move on with his messed up life. He's like a jilted teenager stalking his Ex girlfriend haha

12. GhostOf2Can

GhostOf2Can Top Contributor

That guy in the black t-shirt needs the shit kicking out of him

Fucking idiot

13. GhostOf2Can

GhostOf2Can Top Contributor

Poor taste belittling someone for having addiction issues pal

If your gonna make out your taking the high road then you should do it. Your a nasty piece of work quietly away aren’t you

Pie ead, GolfDelta and HTL like this.
  14. TONY FERGUSON

If he does have mental issues then I won't hold that against him but yes he probably does have some kind of messed up life. I know I should rise above it but I can't help myself. He gets so triggered and then throws all his projections onto you he's just hilariously wrong in the head!

15. HTL

HTL Full Member

Steve you are an absolute fcuking melt. Honestly go and take a look at your life fella. A grown man making multiple accounts on bodybuilding forums pretending to be someone else. Screams mental health issue to me yet you somehow think you have the higher ground to criticise someone else.

All your posts are the same condescending drivel time and time again. You had a blocked list on UKM and the same on here. Pathetic as fcuk.

How you survive in the real world is beyond me. You need a slap in the teeth ya nonce.

Put me on your ignore list aswell, as reading anything you post makes me want to jump in front of a train.

Weird cnut

Raisin, Pie ead, Rob O’tren and 2 others like this.