1. TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.
    Dismiss Notice

Question For Noel

Discussion in 'Anabolic Steroids & Prohormones' started by DeletedMem15072, Dec 29, 2021.

1. TONY FERGUSON

TONY FERGUSON Winging my way to heaven as we speak, son. Top Contributor

To be fair it looked like the other guy was making out he could beat him just with his slaps if the other guy was punching. He looked so smug when he won the first round which was why he tried to brush off losing the second round before he went down in the third. But you are still right the guy in black definitely needs a bloody good beating.

Mersey Muscle and GhostOf2Can like this.
  2. GhostOf2Can

GhostOf2Can Top Contributor

Yeah your right. I just don’t like seeing someone as clueless as slappy guy getting smacked around tbh. He brought it on himself though

They are both idiots aren’t they tbf haha

Mersey Muscle and TONY FERGUSON like this.
  3. Mersey Muscle

Mersey Muscle Full Member

Done as requested, with pleasure troll.

4. TONY FERGUSON

They would have been considered retards during Paleolithic times.

GhostOf2Can likes this.
  5. Mersey Muscle

Be the bigger and better man Tony. Chatting to spazzoids will only drag you down to their level mate.
    Easier to walk past a dog turd than step in it and have to clean your boots later haha

6. Mersey Muscle

Towards sworn enemies who don't know when enough is enough and it's time to stop even when given chances to make peace and have a beer, Yes mate. You're right. I'm like a beautiful beach with a deep blue sea in a tropical ocean but there's a lot of hungry great white sharks waiting for you if you venture out of the shallow waters from a swim.

Much like yourself from what I've seen so far haha.

7. JusJamin

JusJamin Full Member

Interesting read.

All we need now is for Ken La to offer you both a hiding

8. GolfDelta

GolfDelta Competitor

:rofl:
    Are you seriously still trying to maintain you aren’t Tank? “Towards sworn enemies who don’t know when enough is enough” and that entire manic paragraph is an absolute dead give away as to who you really are it’s utterly embarrassing and pathetic. It’s your own mental health you should be concerned with Tank not any other forum members :rofl:

Richard Dick likes this.
  9. Big Balls

Big Balls Top Contributor

Talking of mental illness Tony boy

Rob O’tren likes this.
  10. TONY FERGUSON

The old man is trying to justify his racism without realising that only a white person would come out with this BS.

Oh the irony.

11. Big Balls

Big Balls Top Contributor

Do you know this man Tony?

12. TONY FERGUSON

No thank fuck. He's obsessed with ethnics and my guess is that's to detract attention away from his penchant for little children.

There's a nonce if ever I saw one.