1. TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.
    Dismiss Notice

Question For Noel

Discussion in 'Anabolic Steroids & Prohormones' started by DeletedMem15072, Dec 29, 2021.

1. No comment. I'm out/done/finished.

2. Tronic

Tronic Full Member

The good labs will figure this out and they will grow. What we will find is there will be less labs knocking about and less labs popping up. We will find more solid labs in my opinion. When big money is involved like any drugs they figure it out. Nothing for us bodybuilders to worry about apart from loosing some trusted sources and some labs. As a customer we just have to figure out what labs won’t go under and know what Uk labs have figured out how to get past this situation. I use the word situation instead of a problem because that’s what it is. These last few years the good labs are figuring this out and with in time we will see what labs are to be trusted and who are more Resourceful than others.

Rob O’tren likes this.
  3. Richard Dick

Richard Dick Top Contributor

Probably for the best. Not sure where you were going with that unless you're going to start suggesting EU customs officials are pulling over container ships in the suez canal and checking for steroid raws.

Sjundea, spearman and Richie_Rich like this.
  4. Good to see you posting constructively for a change.
    It suits you better than being a ukpoopster twat Gav :thumb:

5. Tronic

Tronic Full Member

Cum, piss and shit

6. I spoke too soon. Won't happen again..

7. Tronic

Tronic Full Member

Tank Ive had a booze tonight. I’m not happy because I miss my gym. Right now I feel sorry for you. Maybe my e2 is high, I’m not sure but I’m sending you a WiFi cuddle. Uncle gav x

Rob O’tren likes this.
  8. Cool Gav.
    I don't hold grudges buddy coz we all have our up and down days.
    Hope you feel better soon.
    Don't feel sorry for me though.....I'm having a great week :beer:

9. mal

mal Top Contributor

Are you iron John doe on ukm mate, same eu steroid threads?

Rob O’tren likes this.
  10. Tronic

Tronic Full Member

There is more profit in £ for £ in steroids than cocaine. I can tell you how they will do it but I don’t trust you. Just means a slight increase in price in the future if they can’t figure it out stop scar mongering tank and worrying. Like I said the best labs will pull through and business per usual. We are just losing small labs that don’t have the resources to get through to the country. You got ripped off with 5000 amps of pharma gear your contacts are shite and talking shite.

GhostOf2Can likes this.
  11. The Red Meat Kid

The Red Meat Kid Top Contributor

There is n

Nothing will change.

Quality UG labs will continue to do their thing.

knock up shops will either be few and far between or just the classic launch/shite gear/ relabel and launch again.

Since when have restrictions EVER stopped things from running as normal in the grand scheme of things?

Tronic likes this.
  12. No Mal....but that's yet another name added to the long list of who ukpoopsters think I am:facepalm:
    I think we are up to about 13 accusations so far lol:lol:

13. mal

mal Top Contributor

It was his obsession with steroids and the eu, same as you...a bit samey like , i find it odd tbh honest mate how old members of forums obsess about steroids, it doesnt make sense...not many on here are gonna give a fvck tbh its a boring subject really to keep on talking about...but not for you obviously.

GolfDelta, Sjundea and Richie_Rich like this.
  14. NoPain

NoPain Full Member

I don't think it's due to customs it's down to backlogs shipping issues and government lockdowns in China

Richard Dick likes this.
  15. Lets try and remember one major difference between me, you, and most of the other established members on this site though Mal.

You guys are all sorted for UK sources/gear so any topic about finding/buying gear is obvs gonna be boring and pointless to you lot coz it's not something you lads even need to bother with or care about is it.

Other people could be in different situations and without access to all the goodies they need as easily as "you lot"....so to those people talking about gear/sources/labs has relevance to their goals and their progress.

Try thinking before you speak in future Mal coz there's no need to jump down less privileged members throats just coz they're talking about something you don't wanna talk about coz you think it's a boring topic.

If you don't like a topic header.....don't read the thread or post on it. Simples.:thumb:

Alternatively, give up all your super solid gear sources to every new member who comes here with gear struggles. They won't need to talk about gear struggles then...will they LOL.
    :beer: