• TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.

Quick Question

Hi, I have just signed up here and would like to ask a question.

Can you mix sus 250 with Tren E. With the research I have done these plenty of info regarding mixing sus 250 and Tren A but nothing showing the mix with Tren E. I was looking at doing another cycle with sus 250, tren E, Nandrolone and Winny. Any help on this would be much appreciated. I have used steroids for many years in the past and had a 10 year break from it. Since then I have been back in hard traing for the past 2 years and have done 4 12 week cycles. this next cycle I would like some input please.

Hi, I have just signed up here and would like to ask a question.

Can you mix sus 250 with Tren E. With the research I have done these plenty of info regarding mixing sus 250 and Tren A but nothing showing the mix with Tren E. I was looking at doing another cycle with sus 250, tren E, Nandrolone and Winny. Any help on this would be much appreciated. I have used steroids for many years in the past and had a 10 year break from it. Since then I have been back in hard traing for the past 2 years and have done 4 12 week cycles. this next cycle I would like some input please.
Course you can mate. Any gear can be mixed together in same syringe. You might have only read about Tren A as it's more popular bit when on Tren I always use E personally.

Course you can mate. Any gear can be mixed together in same syringe. You might have only read about Tren A as it's more popular bit when on Tren I always use E personally.

Thanks Penguin, I have never used tren before so a little concerned on the side effects so was looking at starting with just 100mcg first week to see how things go then slowly bump it up from there.

Thanks Penguin, I have never used tren before so a little concerned on the side effects so was looking at starting with just 100mcg first week to see how things go then slowly bump it up from there.

tren can be a year with sides, if you’re susceptible but then again if you know you’re likely to get a bit snappy then you can also control it.
The insomnia is a bit different but can also be dealt with.

I actually find test increases sides. Tren only seems a lot easier and better in my experience.

How did you find it effecting your mind? Also am I better injecting into my shoulder or glutes. iv always injected into glutes but they reckon you have less chance hitting veins, blood vessels etc in the shoulders.

night sweats, insomnia, acid reflux, anxiety, over thinking... obsessively so.
main issues I've had with tren, all increased with doseage.
Would I use again,
yep.

Did you find your growth better than any other steroid used or about the same? Iv used pretty much most steroids over the years along with HGH but wouldn't mind giving tren a good cycle with sus 250, some decca and winny

nothing ( for me ) is any better in terms of desired results.
Strength, yes but other compounds equal or possibly even better.
physical appearance wise nothing ( again for me ) comes close.
I'd consider using NPP over decca, as above cycle.

As a first time user Tren A would be better to gauge sides as it's a short ester. If you don't like how you function on it then you can sack it off and it will be out your system in a couple days. E on the other hand your stuck with for about a couple weeks before it leaves.

As a first time user Tren A would be better to gauge sides as it's a short ester. If you don't like how you function on it then you can sack it off and it will be out your system in a couple days. E on the other hand your stuck with for about a couple weeks before it leaves.

don't you find that the sides hit you harder with tren ace than enanthate? i always get far worse stomach acid reflux, night sweats, insomnia, sweats in general, BP issues, irritability with ace. Enanthate i just get the sweats to a lesser degree and a bit of acid reflux if i have too much tomato.

don't you find that the sides hit you harder with tren ace than enanthate? i always get far worse stomach acid reflux, night sweats, insomnia, sweats in general, BP issues, irritability with ace. Enanthate i just get the sweats to a lesser degree and a bit of acid reflux if i have too much tomato.

this is true for me, but its a bit ying and yang isn't it.
The Ace is quicker out if dropped but also sides are also a bit quicker to show themselves.

Yeah true for me also. 300mg Ace I can't hack yet been up to 800mg E with much less sides. No idea why this is as in theory they should be the same just the ester that's different.

I only suggested Ace to the OP as it would be in and out of his system quicker so he could get a feel for it. But yeah agree for whatever reason Ace hits me much harder too.

How did you find it effecting your mind? Also am I better injecting into my shoulder or glutes. iv always injected into glutes but they reckon you have less chance hitting veins, blood vessels etc in the shoulders.
so many questions and doubts. why take it? you don´t look like a young chap. is it worth it?

Back