RACK - Like a BB'er only fatter!

RACK

TPW Rep
As most know on here I'm doing the NABBA North East on May 14th. I'll be 12 weeks out tomorrow. Still don't look like a BB'er today but that's just how my body works. Zero metabolism and a nightmare with insulin and carbs. The only thing I have on my side is that I'm a stubborn tw4t and love proving people wrong who say I can't do it.

Will be posting in here from today onwards so any questions anyone has (or insults :D ) please fire away.

Here's the start pics from 7 weeks ago, I was 233lb. Weight last week was 226lb so not a massive drop but body is changing in the right palces. I know it's going to be a tough ride again and am under no illusion just how much more work needs to be put in. I'll be sending some pics to Paul (Pscarb) on sunday so might pop them up on here to show how things are goin.
Goal for this year is to top last years "before and after" pics by coming in bigger and better on stage

Also expect stupid duck faces, me in disgusting t shirts and my gf to pop up in pics every now and then.

So, we started this prep at 233lb, this was 7 weeks ago......
vs7u_a8c_u7kz8.jpg

vs7u_b35_u7kz8.jpg

vs7u_bff_u7kz8.jpg

vs7u_fc2_u7kz8.jpg

Cardio was done as always last night and I got it outta the way early, although this does have pros and cons. Pro - I get to relax and chill for longer. Con - I don't get to eat til the next morning.
Wasn't too bad though as I was asleep pretty early on.

Up at the usual 530am and out the door. Funny now as the people who used to cross the road when seeing me pounding the streets in a morning now smile and say "morning". It's took me a week of saying it and no replies but I've won them over haha. There's a young girl who I see on my return leg at about 620am and I used to cross the road when I saw her coming so not to make her feel uneasy. Yesterday morning I was messing with my BB and changing tunes and didn't realise I was near her, she looked terrified and tbh I can't blame her. A 16st bloke in a puffer jacket and a muscle dog, singing along to some tune prob does look intimidating at half 6 in a morning. Anyway I looked up smiled and said "morning" and got a smile back. This morning went to same so hopefully she know's I'm not going to drag her in the bushes now lol

Late training session tonight so won't be done til about 9ish once cardio is done, lower back is aching a touch so leaving Rack DL's out tonight

Wide grip PD 3 sets
T-bar row 3 sets
Hammer Row 2 sets
Seated cable row 2 sets

Bent over lat raise 3 sets
Rev cable x-over 3 sets
Face pulls 2 sets

Standing BB shrugs 4 sets
Seated DB shrugs 4 sets

Seated DB curls 3 sets
Ez curls 3 sets
Single arm cable curls 3 sets

Hour cardio after.

Right shoulder is killing at the min due to serious PIP. Was in 2 minds to try and drain it or not but I'm just going to leave it over the weekend and see how it goes.

lmao at the girl!

1 hour cardio, jack that sh1t lol good determination and drive you have mate :)

Looking forward to following this. Are you doing 1 hr cardio every morning and night?

Good luck!

Good luck mate! You're at a much better starting point this year imo... i wish i had your dedication

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone. Quick little pic below

Right, just been weighed and back up to 227.5lb, which is 1.5lb on. Really not sure how or why but the head is gettin fooked, royally!! Massive frustration at just how the hell I can be putting weight on with 2-3 hours training every day. Have sent Paul weekly report so just waiting to see what he says now. I've got a feeling that carbs will be going totally.
Strange thing is my chest and shoulders seem to be growing, although as always my waist it taking an age to go down.
I wasn't going to put any pics up at all, but this I kinda feel goes against the point of having a progress journal. Me not putting pics up won't make me any leaner so fook it. Here's a couple of pics. Took these yesterday and instantly the headfook came. I know it's all just one big mind game and I know I'll make it in the end, just feels like I have more work to do this time than last time.

Attachments

• week7d.jpg
    week7d.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 275
  • week7a.jpg
    week7a.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 258
Just giving pics a proper look over and seem to have calmed down a bit. Just waiting to see what Paul says now

Oh and Riley, yeah it's an hour every morning and every night

Stop being such a woman!
Weight fluctuations mean fvck all.
Get a pair of calipers if you want to be that anal and measure the same site each week this will prove you are going down no matter what the scales say.
Looking a lot leaner to me, weight gain and fat loss the magic of supplements....

LOL, I've got a feeling Paul is going to say the exact same thing. Thanks for the feed back mate, appreciate it

Mate your definately looking leaner. You know aswell as anyone weight fluctuates, don't let it mess with your head though you still have time and Paul will always know what to do with you.

Keep it up mate we are all here following you.

what they said lol.
you look to have added some muscle tissue, your doing what everyone trys to do GROWING INTO YOUR DIET

Back