1. TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.
    Dismiss Notice

Rad140/ostarine 3 Month Stack Results, S23 Next

Discussion in 'Other PED's and POM's' started by Jamesalan, Apr 1, 2021.

1. Jamesalan

Jamesalan Full Member

Very true no long term effects are scary and Noel has always brought up valid points.

Scary thing about sarms is they did a test of 22 different sarms from several sources and I think 2/3rds has extra shit like say you ordered lgd and you got lgd with yk11 or s4.

1/3 didn't have the ingredient listed at all.

I suppose gear has that same risk I've heard tons of times people get var or mast etc and think it's actually winny or dbol or something cheaper.

I do agree whatever the hell it is, is working. Weight is really stagnant at the moment though have gained like half a pound in 2 weeks which if that's pure muscle that's great but who knows. I really don't wanna push the dose on this stuff but we will see

2. Jamesalan

Jamesalan Full Member

Was gonna wait longer to post an update but I went to the gym bathroom with an actual good pump and thought these look sick IMG_20210508_220058.jpg IMG_20210508_220020.jpg

3. Jamesalan

Jamesalan Full Member

Just another check in still no issues at all here's some update pictures. IMG_20210513_224431.jpg IMG_20210513_223725.jpg IMG_20210513_224409.jpg IMG_20210513_224312.jpg Screenshot_20210513-224039.png

4. Jamesalan

Jamesalan Full Member

Just trying to get the gut looking better IMG_20210520_000928.jpg

I added how my gut looked before cycle for contrast IMG_20200826_194109.jpg

Last edited: May 20, 2021
    GhostOf2Can likes this.
  5. Jamesalan

Jamesalan Full Member

Gonna be off and pct 1 week after last dose after the 31st.

Really no sides to report.

For now I'll probably stick to sarms only as I don't really desire anything more than what I have. Maybe someday in the future I'll try the test only or var. For now I still have 6gs of osta to burn through gonna start cutting into it after a month and a half off.

The saying is don't fix what ain't broken right?

Cheers.

pooley1810 and GhostOf2Can like this.
  6. GhostOf2Can

GhostOf2Can Top Contributor

Have you managed to gain weight on this cycle or did you end up losing some overall?

You look quite a bit leaner now

Jamesalan likes this.
  7. Jamesalan

Jamesalan Full Member

Believe it or not the before picture is me extremely calorie deprived at 166 and the after/now is at 182.5. Granted that was before the first cycle even.

Which I don't credit that gain of muscle solely due to sarms I lost quite a bit during the 75 pound weight loss so some muscle memory there, reloaded on creatine, water weight, glycogen you know the deal.

But agreed I def look leaner now which is surprising not only because of the weight gain but also being much Tanner in the before.

Just really happy with the results what can I say!

GhostOf2Can likes this.
  8. GhostOf2Can

You’ve done well pal

Jamesalan likes this.
  9. phani tikkala

phani tikkala Plenty O'Toole Top Contributor

Does your schlong get more vascular on that stuff? Asking for a friend:lol:

Jamesalan likes this.
  10. Jamesalan

Jamesalan Full Member

Lol funny one

Last physique update before I get off in a few days

IMG_20210526_223622.jpg IMG_20210526_223645.jpg IMG_20210526_223721.jpg IMG_20210526_223749.jpg IMG_20210526_224258.jpg
    Not the best picture quality on the leg but w.e

11. Jamesalan

Jamesalan Full Member

Tapered down to 4mg for 2 days, only 2mg taken today tomorrow will be day 1 off.

Already feeling the strength decrease once I did the pull ups did 16 then 10 and hit a brick wall all the final 2 sets of 10.

Will be off for at least a month to let my organs and hormones recover taking boron, DHEA, and ashwaganda to help the process.

GhostOf2Can likes this.
  12. GhostOf2Can

Do Sarms inhibit natural testosterone production and fertility?

Im probably gonna come off for another kid at some point and was thinking I might be able to run a cycle like you have whilst still recovering fertility etc

13. Jamesalan

Jamesalan Full Member

We'll s23 and rad 140 and extremely suppressive they will shut you down that's why I've been taken light doses like 8mg a day vs 20-30mg suggested as I figured that's overkill and well I think the results basically confirm that.

Seems the best effect sarms have is the winny type effect due to crashing e2 so you retain almost no water just dry hard muscle.

I was the least suppressed on osta, and osta was made to make it so cancer patients laying around for months in a row in a hospital bed wouldn't lose muscle.

Studies showed people retaining most their muscle laying around doing nothing with as low as 1mg osta a day and obviously less you take less suppression you get.

Tread lightly though the best option for anti suppression and fertility would be to just be natty but to retain muscle it can help.

Obviously hrt would be your first option can't say if hrt would be more or less suppressive and mess with fertility more.

14. GhostOf2Can

I genuinely had no idea if sarms are suppressive at all mate. Never paid any attention to them before. If they are I’ll just go natty like last time it’s no issue (other than losing a lot of muscle. But it can be gained back)

Jamesalan likes this.
  15. Jamesalan

Jamesalan Full Member

Day 2 and honestly I feel like shit. My cortisol levels are fucked joints feel extremely rough I can barely work today.