1. TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.
    Dismiss Notice

Rad140/ostarine 3 Month Stack Results, S23 Next

Discussion in 'Other PED's and POM's' started by Jamesalan, Apr 1, 2021.

1. Jamesalan

Jamesalan Full Member

Heading into day 5 and tbh not feeling to terrible anymore. First 2 days were rough in the joints last 2 days haven't been THAT bad. I know it's like a week or more before it even clears system and then you actually start recovering.

Have a bit of s23 left so next cycle is gonna be a mix of mostly osta with a touch of s23.

Giving my body at LEAST 3 weeks to recover. If not over a month.

Cheers

2. Jamesalan

Jamesalan Full Member

The strength decrease is blatantly obvious. Was doing 220 on bench for 3x3. Now I can barely do 5 reps. Can't all be placebo have def lost a shit ton of strength. Not to say my bench was GREAT before it was pathetic but now even more pathetic.

Body tbh not looking a ton different if anything due to working outside I'm looking more vascular than before. E2 is probably still in the toilet, so tbh whatever water I was holding I'm sweating out and that's what is making me look more vascular.

I've lost a half a pound in a week, so that's not great. Could be some water idk. Will update in about a week on the recovery then starting a new thread in a few weeks when the new cycle starts

3. spearman

spearman Full Member

1/2 a pound! A morning shit will fluctuates your weight by that much.

Jamesalan likes this.
  4. Jamesalan

Jamesalan Full Member

True but I average out my weight by when I wake up vs when I go to bed for a more accurate reading. The mean went down by half a pound so yeah

5. Richard Dick

Richard Dick Full Member

220kg bench for 3x3!?

6. Greedy Ben

Greedy Ben Top Contributor

Lbs

7. Jamesalan

Jamesalan Full Member

Yeah my bench sucks. My chest is by far my worst body part for strength and muscle.

Got bloods done 3 days ago results yesterday everything was in range BUT estrogen and fsh. Both however were only slightly below range. Test was a bit suppressed but about 78 Ng/dl higher than after my first cycle when I was taking 15 mg of osta and 15mg of rad a day at one point.

With everything nearly in range I don't see much reason to wait a whole lot longer, I was especially happy about my liver enzymes being on the low normal range. I never drink and eat pretty clean so that probably helped.

Looking great so far will be starting the new cycle soon will be a osta/s23 mix only 8mg a day stepping it up a tad from before as osta is weaker. If after a few weeks not much changes I will up the doses slightly.