• TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.

Real Gear - Omnadren (Bulgaria)

Oli_Underground

This Omnadren i bought before some Days in Bulgarian Pharmacy. Omnadren is no longer produced by Jelfa, Poland. The Company PharmaSwiss from the Czech Republic has taken over the distribution and production.

Attachments

• P1030076.JPG
    P1030076.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 865
  • P1030077.JPG
    P1030077.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 1,897
  • P1030074.JPG
    P1030074.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 698
Last edited:
Used to love this stuff - remained good long after karachi sust started getting counterfeited so heavily - when did they stop making it? Would love to get my hands on some - just for old times sake really!

Used to love this stuff - remained good long after karachi sust started getting counterfeited so heavily - when did they stop making it? Would love to get my hands on some - just for old times sake really!
oi no source requests :lol:

used it back in the day and youre right stayed reliable long after sust was so damn counterfeited... course "pharma" is gold right :D

Reactions: RS
Back