1. TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.

Real Gh?

Discussion in 'Growth Hormone/Peptides' started by Harry_ss, Jun 7, 2018.

1. Harry_ss

Harry_ss Full Member

4092EE5E-8EE8-4711-9CBA-A2C78A9C16AE.jpeg F03FE71F-F9F3-4BA0-9E4E-776610F28AE4.jpeg Hi guys,

Any thoughts if this is real or not, my friend just got them sent over from Canada? Contemplating getting some for myself too

Thanks

2. noel

noel Top Contributor

looks Turkish to me not Canadian (Canadian medicines have everything in dual language englisha and French)

3. doink

doink PhD in Bro Science Top Contributor

Defo Turkish.

Not much of its real pharma..... You’ll know by the smell of it if it’s legit medical grade hgh as it has that medical scent about it like insulin. It smells really fucking nice.

The vast majority of ’pharma GH’ is fake, would heavily monitored and audited Pharma companies be banging it out in the volume we see available when it has a very limited use on the market? Would they fuck.... unless you know a dwarf with a script and a drugs habit to fund you’re unlikely to come across it.

“ why are you making all this hgh? “

“ Oh that, yeah don’t mind that, that’s for the black market “

K den.

That doesn’t mean to say it’s not GH and not decent of course, try it and you’ll know fairly quickly. It’s just not from where it claims to be from.

Reacher likes this.
  4. zack

zack Top Contributor

I used a few diff kits over the years.

But then my cousin got some Pfizer mini quicks I think they were. Still had the dudes prescription label stuck to them.

Fucking awesome they were.

I then realised how shit all the other gear was.

5. Harry_ss

Harry_ss Full Member

They do have a pretty strong hospital smell to them, not sure how meaningful that is to whether it’s legit or not

6. noel

noel Top Contributor

unless you got them on a scipt direct yourself its always going to be questionable so just use and see.
    just guessing games otherwise really...no one knows for absolute sure..copies can look spot on to the naked eye

doink and Harry_ss like this.
  7. Reacher

Reacher Top Contributor

id love to try GH

just to see.... yano

but I can't say I trust any of it.
    heard anasome ( sp )
    was gtg but not a fucking clue.

socketburner likes this.
  8. Bigkiwi

Bigkiwi Full Member

Being the good prick that i am, post it to me and i'll test it

I'll even throw in some genuine feedback (no charge)

Reacher and milner575 like this.
  9. Harry_ss

Harry_ss Full Member

sure thing mate lol