1. TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.

Recovery...pct.

Discussion in 'Anabolic Steroids & Prohormones' started by Myopath, Nov 2, 2019.

1. Myopath

Myopath

All PCT drugs seem to be dangerously toxic (I've read a few of the SDS/MSDS sheets for the more popular drugs).

Isn't it better, that if you feel you have to take steroids, that you just deal with any negative side effects, instead of taking something that will cause tumours etc etc?

Excuse the very amateur post, but I was looking in to planning a cycle. However, when it got to the PCT aspect, I couldn't seem to find anything safe.

Yes, I am aware that no part of messing with your hormones is "safe". I'm just trying to minimise the risks.

2. Rbduk

Rbduk Full Member

You will likely recover without the pain pct. will just take longer. How long are you willing to spend with your test levels in the gutter?

When you say toxic? Nolva is used for years by women, Clomid has its sides but you don’t have to take it for long. HCG??

If you are that concerned about your health just stick to protein powders and leave the gear alone

3. Myopath

Myopath

When I say Toxic, my biggest concern is that they are a Known, or Uninvestigated Tumorigen/Mutagen/Carcinogen etc etc.

...in addition, the impairment of fertility.

I know many people have taken, or do take them, without immediate consequence. However, you can confidently say the same about smoking.

I'm just looking for alternatives to the more toxic PCT remedies.

Again, I know there is risk in it all, and I'm willing to take some risk, but I'm not wanting to consume medications that are well known as being hazardous.

Surely someone else has read up on this, and founder a safer alternative, before just jumping at the most commonly mentioned medications...

4. Rbduk

Rbduk Full Member

Clomid is a fertility drug for men, so not sure what drugs you’re talking about?

Pct is all about fast tracking your natural production of lh/fsh and ultimately test. Clomid does that with the assistance of nolva.

There are loads of blokes who don’t do pct. simply drop off and manage oestrogen. That’s your alternative. And not necessarily a bad one

5. Myopath

Myopath

Thanks a lot for the input/advice. Obviously I'm very new to this.

The drugs I was referring to were Clomid, Tamox, Ralox. I started reading up on them as they seemed to be the most commonly used ones.

I see that Clomid is used for fertility issues, but many SDS sheets will also site it as an agent which may 'cause adverse reproductive effects' (as well as the carcinogenicity). Anyway, I don't want to dwell on something that, according to my own research, I'm wary of, but rather look for safer alternatives.

Maybe Your suggestion is an answer for me (I hadn't even considered that option).In

addition, I'm hoping my planned cycle won't need much attention in getting myself back on track.

6. Richard Dick

Richard Dick Full Member

If you're worried about a few weeks of fairly benign drugs like serms then you shouldn't be using steroids.

7. Rbduk

Rbduk Full Member

I’d agree. A few weeks of serms in the grand scheme is nothing.

OP if you’re that concerned with avoid peds or just manage your e2 (you know you need to do that with AIs that affect lipids , etc. Assume you’ve read up on them too?). Then recover naturally.