• While members here are knowledgeable, they are not doctors and are not able to diagnose or recommend treatment for medical conditions. Please consult a health care professional rather than risk your health.

Red Face ( Dat Tomato Lyf)

Do steriods actually cause it? Mine seems to abit worse atm like i can flush then me face will be red and stay hot/red for abit never used to relli happen!

Do see alot of red faced users dnt ya and ppl tlk about it etc is there anythin u can do to help it? Its deffo worse on cycle like

Assuming rbc count is ok coz always give blood and have decent enough breaks not using but just wondering does everyone get it and any solutions?

Bp is usually good aswell so its not daft high pb causing it
lose some blubber & you might not have a red Lobster face… movement is also a plus :rofl:

Higher blood pressure.
Higher red blood cell count.
Some people have rosacia (I have this) and the blood vessels normally flush to the surface.
PED's, gaining weight, stress all increase it.

Higher blood pressure.
Higher red blood cell count.
Some people have rosacia (I have this) and the blood vessels normally flush to the surface.
PED's, gaining weight, stress all increase it.
Yer checked bp thats good
Got a medichecks coming in post to check red blood cell
It cud be rosacia maybe.. bastard if it is no cure what do u use @Con

I think in general peds do it dont they, bodys took a hammering aswell plan is do the bloods and chill for a month and see whats what!

Does it bother u that much con? U ever used mt2 what that go like?

Reactions: Con
Can high estro cause it? Since monday taken two adex in big kens advice seems to be alot better

Also smashed h20 and eat good, plus no sunbeds n shit haha so cud be a few things

Can high estro cause it? Since monday taken two adex in big kens advice seems to be alot better

Also smashed h20 and eat good, plus no sunbeds n shit haha so cud be a few things

It’s a funny one coz everything you consider is associated with high BP, but that’s good
Do you feel hotter?
Could simply be your body overheating which is gonna happen more on gear. As there’s a high number of blood vessels on the surface of the face you’ll notice the flushing more when they dilate

It’s a funny one coz everything you consider is associated with high BP, but that’s good
Do you feel hotter?
Could simply be your body overheating which is gonna happen more on gear. As there’s a high number of blood vessels on the surface of the face you’ll notice the flushing more when they dilate
I recon thats basically it what u said and coz wer always on in sum form means a red face alot

Yer my bp is great innit, suprsing like! Be intresting to see rbc.. a recon itll be sound tho coz i wud assume more sides or high bp

I recon thats basically it what u said and coz wer always on in sum form means a red face alot

Yer my bp is great innit, suprsing like! Be intresting to see rbc.. a recon itll be sound tho coz i wud assume more sides or high bp
Nothing wrong with a red face la, didn't do King Kenny any harm

Got me medi checks i thought it was finger prick had to go into the vein.. lucky i know someone who does it as a job or wuda been fuckdd no way am goin into a vein meself :rofl:

Bloods should be back mon i recon, be intrestig to see i think a doc gives a opionin on them but i told Them not to bother rather ask the tm doctors

Back