Reply From Infiniti Re: Hunting Ground's T.m.t 500 Test

Discussion in 'Anonymous' started by Anonymous, Nov 28, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous

The vials sent to Ken were from the same batch as all other products that were sold. TMT was never tested because the only lab that could test it was Chemtox and they quite frankly were very slow in giving a response when they were approached a few times, they took too long to reply and again it was left to rest.

Infiniti over the years were tested multiple times independently to which the results were always bang on. They put their hands up when their orals came back under dosed and quickly switched to pressing their own orals in house.

Even though Wedinos didn't show much it did show that Infiniti was using the correct esters in all products at all times. I know this doesn't really mean anything because the dosages are not stated but at least it shows the Sustanon blend was an actual Sustanon blend and not just some Test Enanthate with some Test Prop.

Then we had the Anabolic lab testing which again, independently showed excellent results for Tren Enanthate (219.2mg/ml), Deca (265mg/ml).

Some samples were sent off for testing for certainty that everything was dosed correctly.

These results are as stated below:

Infiniti Dianabol 10mg – Result: 11.2mg/tab

Infiniti Deca 250 – Result: 301.8m/ml

Infiniti Deca 400 – Result: Nandrolone Decanoate: 318.8mg/ml

NPP 104.2mg/ml

Total: 423mg/ml

Infiniti NPP 100 – Result: 101.2mg/ml

Infiniti Test Enanthate 250 – Result: 262.4mg/ml

There was no reason for Infiniti at any stage to put out a TMT blend dosed at 100mg/ml. There was also a huge influx of guys using the TMT that broke records and hit PB's across the UK. The only issue some of the TMT batches had were PIP and this was due to the oil being too thick.

A few months back around 10 SIS samples were sent to Simec for testing, some of these have been returned and I have attached the results below.

If the above mentioned labs have time and time again seen their products tested by multiple labs with positive results on both cheap and expensive compounds, then this causes me to doubt the Chemclarity test.

Anyway enough of my waffling, I have attached evidence to all of the above below in this post.

BUT THE MAIN REASON IN ME PUTTING THIS OUT THERE IS BECAUSE:

1. I OFFER KEN KEN THE MONEY FOR SENDING THE SAME TMT SAMPLE TO CHEMTOX FOR TESTING AS THEY ARE THE ONLY ONES THAT ARE ABLE TO TEST DROSTANOLONE.

2. I ALSO OFFER 3-5 WELL RESPECTED MEMBERS OF THIS FORUM TO TAKE FROM ME 5 DIFFERENT VIALS OF SIS PRODUCT AND SEND THEM IN AT MY EXPENSE TO BE TESTED ANNONYMOUSLY TO CHEMCLARITY. I THEN WOULD LIKE THESE TRUSTED INDIVIDUALS TO SEND THE REMAINDER OF THE PRODUCT TO SIMEC TO BE TESTED AGAIN ANNONYMOUSLY. THEN I WOULD LIKE TO HAVE THE RESULTS COMPARED.

I THINK WE ALL WILL BE IN FOR A SURPRISE THAT THE RESULTS WILL BE VERY FAR OFF AND I WOULD MUCH RATHER TRUST SIMEC AND CHEMTOX WHO ARE A WORLD RENOWNED TESTING FACILITY THAN A POPUP TESTING FACILITY ONLY BEEN AROUND 2 MONTHS.

huntingground, Reacher and TBLifter like this.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous

3. Anonymous

Anonymous

no offence but you can see clearly that some for those numeric values in the result are in different font and bolder font

deca 250 and deca 400 for example

look edited

A1243R and Getbig25 like this.
  4. round 2

round 2 Top Contributor

Nobody is knocking infinity as it was held in high regard.
    I think that's why everyone is so miffed by the TMT result.

I still have some left and started some Saturday as I planned to do so before the test result. But have added test and other bit,s in light of the terrible score it got.

Gotta say I'm disappointed not to mention pissed off, as i stacked it with equapoise and some androgens and got really depressed, this could have been due to severe lack of test in the product ????as I've run the same compounds as separates and this never happened.

5. ChemClarity

ChemClarity Full Member

Just my thoughts.
    • Why are the test reports scans? Seems strange to upload a scan if you have the original .pdf
    • A good number of those test reports show inaccurately dosed drugs. Not the best way to try and discredit an independent lab
    • Our website clearly shows which company we’re are partnered with and that performs all testing. They are hardly a pop up lab if you look into them
    • Why are Chemtox the only lab able to test Drostanolone? We hold the standard for this drug and have detected it many times already. It even featured in the study we published last month
    There's one standout difference between the results gained from AnabolicLab/SIMEC and Chemtox and the ones from ChemClarity.com. That's the users sent the samples in blind, not the UGL.

We have the standards required for the drugs we provide tests for. Would people like us to photograph them?

Robbie and Quackerz like this.
  6. Getbig25

Getbig25 Top Contributor

I'd be in for testing SIS t400 again as already posted my results from using CC.

7. Joe Jeffery

Joe Jeffery Top Contributor

What credibility can a vial sent with the pure intent of testing hold? Am i missing something?

8. Reacher

Reacher Top Contributor

Think the point being the sample will be sent in randomly and CC wouldnt be able to know what lab it originated from and would be unable to test biased.

ChemClarity likes this.
  9. Getbig25

Getbig25 Top Contributor

All samples are randomly to CC though. They dunno who's sending what In

Robbie and ChemClarity like this.
  10. round 2

round 2 Top Contributor

Thought this was the case anyway?? Only the sender knows the lab you just tell them the content.

ChemClarity likes this.
  11. Reacher

Reacher Top Contributor

But they should get the same result from all 5 vials. irrepective of who sends them in
    CC would or at least should get the same result and not knowing which is the infinity stuff coming through the door would make it a very honest result.

Robbie likes this.
  12. Getbig25

Getbig25 Top Contributor

I think your confused mate haha

Reacher likes this.
  13. Reacher

Reacher Top Contributor

Probably lol

I know what i mean :)

14. ChemClarity

ChemClarity Full Member

And we have. We've started to notice trends and we suspect we're seeing some of the same products come through.

Reacher likes this.
  15. Getbig25

Getbig25 Top Contributor

I get what you mean ultimately.

" 5 or so people are to be offered " 5 vials of said product. Those 5 people send in a sample to CC.

So yes, 5 results should come back the same.

Gotcha covered bruv

Robbie, ChemClarity and Reacher like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.