1. TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.
    Dismiss Notice

Reputable Sarm Supplier In U.k. Or Europe ?

Discussion in 'Growth Hormone/Peptides' started by The_Reaper, Mar 23, 2020.

1. Sjundea

Sjundea Top Contributor

I'm using the cardarine and it is very noticeable.

G-G likes this.
  2. Dylanpe

Dylanpe

oh.. I have been using them and they really helped me grow muscles and lose weight, especially fat

3. spearman

spearman Full Member

In what way?

4. phani tikkala

phani tikkala Plenty O'Toole Top Contributor

He is morphing into Ken!:rofl:

Sjundea likes this.
  5. Dylanpe

Dylanpe

haha! can I morph into Ken too?)

6. Dylanpe

Dylanpe

I'd really like to know what I should use to be that noticeable.. I could try something my inexperienced friend suggested me to try but I know that it is a bad idea... For instance, when my sister just started her road in sports she wanted to grow muscles faster and used some bad protein or other thing and it did only worse.. but it costed a lot. So, then I decided to help her out and told her to check out this https://www.ceasar-boston.org/best-sarms-for-women/ that would definitely help her and have all the answers to her questions. So I hope I don't make the same mistake and first consult someone experienced and then try and buy it.