1. TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.
    Dismiss Notice

Reputable Sarm Supplier In U.k. Or Europe ?

Discussion in 'Growth Hormone/Peptides' started by The_Reaper, Mar 23, 2020.

1. Sjundea

Sjundea Top Contributor

All cyclists are natty mate, even if they now smash Lance's previous best times. Clearly humans have genetically become faster, stronger and fitter by genetics alone.

Reacher likes this.
  2. NoPain

NoPain Full Member

I feel like I will always play fair and never use anything that makes me win that is unfair. not everyone takes drugs so I don't, not everyone can train so I don't, not everyone can eat healthy so I don't.

Reacher likes this.
  3. Reacher

Reacher Top Contributor

amazing how many have asthma and other underlying health issue though...

Sjundea likes this.
  4. custom_courier

custom_courier Full Member

None of those cyclists look healthy. Even aside from the fact that their built like racing snakes.