Rich, Getting It Done!

Nice hack squat mate, where's work taking you? Somewhere nice i hope!

Nice hack squat mate, where's work taking you? Somewhere nice i hope!

The north sea mate for at least a couple of months. Been in Aberdeen for the last few days which is why i haven't be on here to much.

Thanks on the squats, wanna try and get it up to 140kg by the end of the year.

Been at the gym a few times since being back from Aberdeen, still sticking to the DC system and pushing my limits but not posting workouts up until i get back properly from this summer's contract.

Hope everyone has a great summer and works hard in the gym.

Reactions: J87
Hope it goes well mate and looking forward to more updates when the time comes. :thumb:

Just got home from my first trip away to the north sea. It went as well as i expected it to go, only actually worked 7 days of 21 due to bad weather and sea conditions. Glad to be home for a few days before heading back on Tuesday for another 21 days. Only been doing basic training due to restrictions, cardio and light weights as and when i could. Will have a few updates before i head back but these wont be DC Training updates as i wont resume that until I've finished work this summer. Will do my best to catch up/post on others logs in the next few days.

Hope everyone is well :)

Reactions: J87
Welcome back mate for a couple of days.

Your boyfriend 1t has been missing you and was so distraught by you leaving him hes turned to cardio for solace. Forget about him mate, hes dead to us all now! :lol:

Back